Godfrey Q was founded in San Francisco in 2003 to address the underserved needs of business-to-business technology marketers.
From day one, we’ve been a full-service advertising, strategy, creative, media, branding and digital shop. But great results attract attention, and our client roster now includes consumer brands as well. As a result, our skill set now spans social, demand generation, search, environmental and internal communications.
Named the #16 Independent B-to-B Advertising Agency by AdAge in 2014, we continue to grow our client roster and capabilities in a constantly shifting cultural and media landscape.
WHO WE ARE
We are writers, artists, statisticians, technologists, gamers, oenophiles, producers, humanists, foodies, planners, expats and locals. We love what we do and enjoy creating effective brand stories that surprise and delight audiences.
@Godfrey_Q Twitter Feed
Awards & Accolades
- * The Graphis Magazine Advertising Annual 2016, Silver Graphis Winner
- * The American Business Awards 2016, Silver Stevie Winner, Marketing Campaign of the Year
- * Greater San Francisco Ad Club Awards 2014, Silver Addy Winner, Digital Advertising Campaign
- * BMA Ace Awards 2008, Integrated Online B2B Campaign of the Year
- * FITC Awards 2008, Game of the Year
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- Ad Age Names BtoB Best Award Winners for 2016John Deere, Intel, Avaya and Vistaprint -- with help from agencies such as Gyro and MRM/McCann -- land on this year's list.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Pet & Flo Sign With Slim Pictures, Messner Joins Famous GroupAll the latest production moves from around the industry
- Small Agency B-to-B Campaign of the Year, Silver: Godfrey Q...challenging task to say the least. Yet San Francisco ad agency
Godfrey Qrose to the occasion in a big way with "Run, Business, Run...
JLY31Small Agencies Debate Whether Project Work Pays
JLY31How to Start a Great Small Agency - With Grit
JLY31How to Vet a New Client - and Know When to Walk Away
JLY31Ad Age Honors Small Agencies
JLY31Three Tips on How Small Agencies Can Work With Freelancers
APR6Multicultural A-List Agency Is Mainstream Success
JUN15B2B Marketers Continue to Invest in Content Marketing
JUN1Branded Content Wins Film Festival Award
AUG3New Health Care Agency Springs Out of Affordable Care Act
JAN612 Days of Social Media: A Gingerbread-themed Holiday Campaign
FEB3What it takes to be Ad Age's Creativity Agency of the Year
FEB24Facebook Now Helps Businesses See How Many Shoppers Are Nearby
FEB10Consulting Services Add Creative and Digital Agency Expertise
SEP15Meet Advertising Age's 2014 Small Agency Awards Winners