Golf Channel, a multimedia golf entertainment and services company, is committed to the game, providing news, instruction, entertainment and an array of options to get the golfer on the course. Co-founded by Arnold Palmer and part of the NBC Sports Group, it is available in more than 120 million homes worldwide through cable, satellite and wireless companies. Exclusive partnerships with the world's top tours allow Golf Channel to feature more live golf coverage than all other networks combined, along with Golf Channel-branded weekend tournament coverage on NBC. Golf Channel's digital platform of businesses is led by GolfChannel.com, a leading golf destination on the Internet, delivering unmatched coverage of the world of golf, as well as services that help the recreational golfer with how to play, what to play and where to play. The golfer and golf fan are also provided whatever they need, wherever they are with the mobile offerings. Golf Channel mobile offers scores, news, photos and videos. Golf Channel Academy gives instruction tips and customized lessons from top teaching pros. Golf Live Extra steams all of the Golf Channel action so you won't miss a second whether in the office or on the course.
- Make-Goods Be Damned: NBC Crams Over 3,000 Promos Into Olympics'Timeless' and NFL Sunday Night Football get biggest push in coverage of Rio games.
- GOAAAAAL! Mich Ultra Shows How a Soccer Announcer Does Golf...the spot will run during the Olympics on NBC and on
Golf Channel. A 42-second version (above) will run online with paid support. Anheuser...
- Mescall Named President of McCann Global Creative Council; Craigen Joins Innocean...counts 2K Games, Rubio's Coastal Restaurants, Bleacher Report and the
Golf Channelamong its clients. Aminzadeh joins BarrettSF from Eleven Inc. and has worked...
- Vonage Shows 'Ultimate Business Fails' in New CampaignIn a new TV campaign, Vonage shows what can happen when video conferencing systems don't work.
- Comcast's Philly Guys Prove Surprisingly Adept at Hollywood GameThe acquisition of DreamWorks Animation will mark the next step in Comcast's ascent to the heights of the entertainment industry.