LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Arnold Palmer, First Star of Golf's TV Age, Dies at 87...more to the game than just his game," Jack Nicklaus told
Golf Worldmagazine in September 2009. "He was there at the right time with...
- Tiger Woods vs. Jordan Spieth: How Golf's Marketing Powerhouses Measure Up...square off against Mr. Woods in a playoff this Sunday, the
golf worldwill have its Beatles-walking-on-the-moon-with-Hawkeye-Pierce moment...
- Conde Nast's Golf World Magazine Goes Digital-Only The 67-year-old
Golf Worldmagazine is closing its print edition and shifting entirely to digital media, where it will be part of the...
- Magazine ad page leaders 1st quarter 2014Magazine ad page leaders for the first quarter 2014. Data include gross revenue and comparable data for 2013.
- Magazine ad page leaders 4th quarter 2013Magazine ad page leaders for the fourth quarter 2013; ranking of magazines by ad pages for full year 2013. Data include gross revenue and comparable data for 2012.