LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- People on the Move: Scott Ballantyne Joins Fab as Global CMO...Nast, where he served as executive director-sales and marketing of
GolfDigest.com; publisher of Golf for Women; associate publisher of Conde Nast Traveler; and...
- Media Vanguard Awards: Print to Digital Spin, Time, Wired, The New York Times and others won Print-to-Digital MVAs this year. And don't forget Martha Stewart's egg-dyeing app.
- Databank Sports: Site drives PGA to top sport spender...Tour," also ran on sites including Golfweek.com, Golf Digest Cos.'
Golfdigest.com, USAToday.com, USA Networks' Citysearch and Ticketmaster.com. New banners began running...
- Golf mags heat up...Golf Digest Woman, the weekly Golf World, Golf World Business and
GolfDigest.com. In 2000, it posted revenue of $115.4 million and earnings before...
- First NYTimes.com brand ads stress `Mind over chatter'