LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Hearst's Troy Young on Publishing Amid Chaos: 'Facebook Doesn't Owe Me Anything'...of digital for a media empire that includes Cosmopolitan , Esquire , Elle ,
Good Housekeeping, Town & Countryâ "the list goes onâ "Young is redefining what it means...
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Oscars Ads Were All About Women's Empowerment, Plus Other News Plus, Ryan Seacrest was on the red carpet for E!, but some actresses apparently avoided him.
- IAB Chief 'Can't Deal With This Shit,' Demands Members Join TAG As the digital ad business tries to regain the high ground, its main trade group is forcing members to register with an anti-crime unit.
- Ad Age's Magazines of the Year 2016: See All the WinnersAd Age's 2016 Magazines of the Year are iconic, beloved by readers and advertisers, and generate serious revenue.
- The Media Chart for Oct. 21: CBS Dominates TV Viewing In its 14th season, CBS' "NCIS" continues to be the most-watched program on TV.