LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- IAB Chief 'Can't Deal With This Shit,' Demands Members Join TAG As the digital ad business tries to regain the high ground, its main trade group is forcing members to register with an anti-crime unit.
- Ad Age's Magazines of the Year 2016: See All the WinnersAd Age's 2016 Magazines of the Year are iconic, beloved by readers and advertisers, and generate serious revenue.
- The Media Chart for Oct. 21: CBS Dominates TV Viewing In its 14th season, CBS' "NCIS" continues to be the most-watched program on TV.
- The Media Chart for August 26: Rizzoli & Isles & ZombiesOlympics were the main draw on broadcast last week, but 'Rizzoli & Isles' and 'Fear the Walking Dead' were tops on cable.
- The Media Chart for May 13: NBA Playoffs Dominate Cable Hoops fans -- and a few networks -- are enjoying what's perhaps for them the best time of the year: NBA Playoffs season.