Goodby Silverstein and Partners is a full-service advertising agency based in San Francisco with an office in New York City.
We make stuff people care about. It's what we've tried to do for 30 years, and it still motivates us today.
It used to be that the stuff; we made was ads; TV commercials or outdoor boards or digital banners. Of course, the list is a lot longer today. Now it's about creating the right thing. The unexpected thing. The thing that will grab attention, turn on a little light in a person's head and change behavior.
To appeal to an individual, we try to see the world through his or her eyes and look beyond budget size or media thinking.
Doing so leads us to solutions that treat people with respect, that give them credit for a sense of humor and perspective, that never talk down to them and that work like crazy.
We believe that getting to good, effective work can and should be fun. That's why we have an open, collaborative way of working with our clients and with each other.
It's also why we hire people from so many nontraditional places. People who come from a variety of backgrounds and bring a diverse set of perspectives. Because your customers care about more than just advertising; we do too.
- CHI's Jeff Anderson Moves to 360i, Rodrigo Grau Joins David...HP. Prior to that role, he was associate creative director at
Goodby Silverstein & Partnersin San Francisco, and he has also held positions at Droga5...
- Super Bowl XLIX Ad Chart: Who's Buying Commercials in Super Bowl 2015Ad Age's annual Super Bowl ad chart is back, and already there are surprises among the big game stalwarts. Keep watching this space.
- Pet & Flo Sign With Slim Pictures, Messner Joins Famous GroupAll the latest production moves from around the industry
- NBA Taps Translation After Review...determined, the spokeswoman said. The account had been at Omnicom's
Goodby Silverstein & Partners, the NBA's agency of record since 2007, though the shop...
- Kevin Jones Tapped to Lead Creative For CP&B's Los Angeles Office...He's also worked at Cole & Weber and freelanced at Grey,
Goodby Silverstein & Partnersand Publicis . "Kevin's work speaks for itself, and anyone who...