Goodby Silverstein and Partners is a full-service advertising agency based in San Francisco with an office in New York City.
We make stuff people care about. It's what we've tried to do for 30 years, and it still motivates us today.
It used to be that the stuff; we made was ads; TV commercials or outdoor boards or digital banners. Of course, the list is a lot longer today. Now it's about creating the right thing. The unexpected thing. The thing that will grab attention, turn on a little light in a person's head and change behavior.
To appeal to an individual, we try to see the world through his or her eyes and look beyond budget size or media thinking.
Doing so leads us to solutions that treat people with respect, that give them credit for a sense of humor and perspective, that never talk down to them and that work like crazy.
We believe that getting to good, effective work can and should be fun. That's why we have an open, collaborative way of working with our clients and with each other.
It's also why we hire people from so many nontraditional places. People who come from a variety of backgrounds and bring a diverse set of perspectives. Because your customers care about more than just advertising; we do too.
- Super Bowl XLIX Ad Chart: Who's Buying Commercials in Super Bowl 2015This year's Super Bowl ad roster is shaping up quite differently than last year. See who's coming back and who's sitting out.
- Cisco Imagines a World Without Product Recalls, Missed Deliveries and Traffic Jams...Here." The spot, called "The Last Traffic Jam," was created by
Goodby, Silverstein & Partnersand shows what's possible in a world where different technologies...
- DDB New York Taps Icaro Doria as Chief Creative Officer...to Wieden & Kennedy , Mr. Doria had been group creative director at
Goodby, Silverstein & Partnersin San Francisco following creative roles at both Y&R and...
- Y&R California Names Ronny Northrop Chief Creative Officer...Thins. Other agencies Mr. Northrop has worked at include Omnicom's
Goodby Silverstein & Partners, where he worked in various creative roles from 2005 until 2011...
- Arnold Hires Y&R's Jim Elliott As Global Chief Creative...Prior to that, he had been a group creative director at
Goodby Silverstein & Partners. Both Mr. Elliott and Ms. Hamlin said that good chemistry was...