LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Gorman Joins Ogilvy Paris, Jeffers Returns to VB&P and More...Valencia and the California Coastal Commission. Fodor returns to VB&P from
- What You Missed at Asia's First CES...some highlights so far. Twitter's surreal pitch to Chinese advertisers Like
- Vox Media to Buy Re/code, Bulking Up Its Portfolio of Sites...have become an important revenue source for publishers who are competing with
- Visa Checkout Gives Visa Toehold in Crowded Digital Payments Space...digital payments space, despite growing competition from companies like MasterCard, PayPal and
- Brands to Publishers: Let Us Check Your Viewability Rates or We'll Stop Buying Ads Earlier this month