LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Brands Join the Gay-Marriage Celebration in Social Media...by Miller Lite (@millerlite) on Jun 26, 2015 at 8:13am PDT
- Traktor Joins Rattling Stick, The Devil You Know Signs Brett Easton Ellis and More...director Robert Rugan to its roster. Rugan has worked with clients including
- Why Snapchat's 3V Advertising Model Is FlawedAt Cannes, Snapchat founder Evan Spiegel pitched 3V advertising -- 'vertical video views.' But the model is flawed, writes David Berkowitz.
- What Is Creativity in Advertising? What is creativity in advertising? Is it still a clever 30-second spot? An edgy viral video on YouTube?
- Sports Illustrated and WebMD Team Up for Editorial Series on Sports Injuries...you. Sports Illustrated and WebMD -- the place you invariably land when you