LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Laura Dern Dishes on Her Dream Gig: Repping Palmolive Laura Dern has appeared in major hits, art house darlings and on TV. She says there is still one dream role she has yet to play.
- Tech Duopoly Doubles Down at Cannes...side of the beach. Google will push diversity with internet personality Gigi
Gorgeousat YouTube Beach. Between the sessions, workshops and hundreds of meetings, both...
- Creativity Top 5: The Best Brand Ideas of the Week...week's edition, McDonald's unusual recruitment play, the curious muse behind
gorgeouscannabis packaging, CoverGirl gives consumers license to apply in public, Apple's...
- Stop the Internet! We Have a New Most-Retweeted Tweet of All TimePlus: Hard questions for Snapchat, the return of "American Idol," Jimmy Kimmel's "apology" and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- What's Happening: Inside Twitter's Big Video Push...the platform's NewFronts event on Monday . Also happening, according to Twitter: "
Gorgeous," "oops," "slam" and "creation." Twitter has been using the phrase "it's...