LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Papa John's Message to Neo-Nazis Is a Middle Finger Emoji Plus, there's a new hijab-wearing Barbie coming out.
- iPhone X ReviewApple's latest smartphone delights at every turn, writes Shelly Palmer, CEO of The Palmer Group.
- 180LA, Ideo Veterans Form TBD, the Year's Latest New Agency Rafael Rizuto, a former 180LA creative on the award-winning "Boost Your Voice" campaign, has joined the mushrooming agency startup scene.
- Here's YouTube's First Ad Campaign Targeted to the Ad World...to the site for tips.) YouTube personalities in the videos include Gigi
Gorgeous, Jackie Aina, Lucas B. and Tom Fletcher, as well as channels like...
- Apple Just Connected With Trump Country. (The MSM? Still Trying)...as he danced down a street to Marian Hill's "Down," a
gorgeous, moody synthpop-R&B number. Awesome artists and awesome music, but arguably...