LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- RSA Films Signs Tompa and Rondo, Strom Joins Cultivate.Media...becoming an independent director. Separately, 1stAveMachine has formed a strategic partnership with
GothamGroup, the management and film and television production firm. The deal formalizes...
- A Conventional Sitcom Keeps Growing on Advertisers...declines over the past three years belong to shows including Fox's "
Gotham," whose commercial cost plunged 51% from the 2014-15 season to $88...
- TV's Most Expensive Ads: Brands Pay for Football and Tears How much does it cost to advertise in your favorite TV show? See our complete interactive ranking.
- Blast From the Past: 'Will & Grace' Reboot Draws a CrowdNBC puts up its biggest comedy deliveries since 2012.
- Fox Sports Inks World Cup Sponsorship Deals With Verizon, VolkswagenWireless company will serve as the official halftime sponsor of the 2018 soccer tourney, while VW assumes the postgame slot.