LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Broadcasters Hit New Lows as Clock Winds Down on 2016-17 SeasonStrip sports out of the mix and the Big Four networks are now averaging just 2.2 million adults 18-49 per night.
- Holy Brand Extension! How 'Lego Batman' Built Boffo Box Office...up itself, to No. 1 on its opening weekend. (Clockwise) 'MTV Cribs:
GothamEdition,' a promo Lego-izing 'The Big Bang Theory' and Chevrolet's...
- More Things Trump Thinks Are OverratedWelcome to the media roundup for Jan. 9, 2017.
- A 'Star' Is Born? Solid Audition for New Fox Musical DramaUnofficial debut out of 'Empire' could be a sign of brighter days ahead for the network.
- Lady Gaga Dances to Her Own Tune in Bud Light Ad...Airing: Oct. 17, 10:52 pm ET Intel: #PhelpsFace Network: FOX Show:
GothamPrimetime Airing: Oct. 17, 8:12 pm ET Nestle Toll House: Bake...