LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Your Favorite Show is Going to Be Canceled... And It's All Your Fault Your high-flying, self-absorbed everything-on-demand lifestyle is killing your favorite TV shows. Now what are you going to do about it?
- Droga5 No Longer Chobani's Lead Agency as Brand Brings Marketing In-House...just a few years, including Boathouse, Publicis Groupe's Leo Burnett and
Gotham. Chobani in 2014 spent close to $56 million on U.S. measured...
- 'Empire' Strikes Back for Fox, Making Broadcast HistoryViewers have continued to grow every week, a feat that hasn't played out on the Big Four since Nielsen introduced its People Meters in 1991.
- Wine and Dine With Ad Age's Media Mavens on Dec. 3...Media Mavens Luncheon December 3 11:30 a.m. â " 2:30 p.m.
GothamHall, New York Tables and individual tickets are available here .
- Grandpa Hates His Nest Learning Thermostat (Watch the Newest Ads on TV)...recently aired on national TV Honda: Gumby (feat. Pokey) Network: FOX Show:
GothamPrimetime Airing: Nov. 17, 8:08 pm ET Audi: Santa Network: Food...