LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lady Gaga Dances to Her Own Tune in Bud Light Ad...Airing: Oct. 17, 10:52 pm ET Intel: #PhelpsFace Network: FOX Show:
GothamPrimetime Airing: Oct. 17, 8:12 pm ET Nestle Toll House: Bake...
- TV Ad Pricing Chart: A Show in Its 13th Season Returns to the Top 10 Most Expensive Buys...Stars 108 Monday 8 p.m. 125,260 115,962 8% 3
Gotham108 Monday 8 p.m. 130,674 151,080 -14% 2 The...
- Lair, Epoch Sign Directors; Method Hires and PromotesAll the production moves from around the industry
- TV Season Off to Inauspicious Start as Veteran Series Stumble"The Big Bang Theory" returns were down 17% in CBS's target demographic; "Kevin Can Wait" will be charged with anchoring its Monday roster.
- Muhtayzik Hoffer Opens in New York; Hires Saatchi's Benjamin and Gotham's Johnson...Jay Benjamin and Nick Johnson, most recently president of Interpublic Group's
Gotham, to lead its newly opened New York City office. Mr. Benjamin, who...