LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Cost of Cannes -- And What You Could Buy Instead...What you could get instead: 10 to 13 two-page spreads in
GQmagazine (or a 30-second 2017 Super Bowl ad on Fox Deportes...
- Beyer Joins Quietman, Not to Scale Signs KahrsPlus new talent at Durable Goods, Furlined and more
- Wait, What? The FCC Let Colbert Off the Hook and the Parents Television Council Is OK With It?Plus: Hackers have found a new way to use your online photos against you, Hearst tests a new magazine and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- 5 Myths About Influencer Marketing...able to garner 150.6 million media impressions in hip outlets like
GQand Esquire by partnering with street-style influencer Josh Peskowitz. The influencer...
- Zuckerberg Calls Crime and Abuse Videos on Facebook 'Heartbreaking,' Announces 3,000 New Moderator Hires...trending topic this morning because, well, I'll let the editors of
GQStyle explain (sort of): Summer is coming and, in America, that means...