LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Grech and Dixon Join Goodby Silverstein, BBDO Atlanta Hires Miller and Calamia...brands including IntermarchÃ©, Orange, RayBan, Diesel, Instagram, DS Automobiles, Volkswagen, Fiat, Brandt,
GQand National Geographic . Between them they have amassed more than 500 international...
- Matt Damon (Of Course) Gets Dragged Off a United Flight in This Jimmy Kimmel Ad Spoof...No. 4), Matt Damon gets special treatment from United (No. 7) and
GQexplains why Jake Tapper's frontalis and glabella are so very special...
- Snapchat vs. Instagram: Which Stories Format Is Winning? A look at who's ahead in the Stories wars between two rivals that give brands and publishers a similar video platform.
- 'Champion Female Stories' Says Director Kim Gehrig at Diversity Session...John Lewis , as well as Vanessa Kingori, the U.K. publisher of
GQmagazine. Ms. Gehrig said: "I have a role to play which I...
- James Frost Signs With Rattling Stick, Martin Krejci Joins RuffianPlus Chromista adds Pacciani, Frenay joins Los York