LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- In the age of Trump, ignore women's magazines at your own perilMagazines that were once fairly understated about politics have decided to take a stand.
- Rattling Stick launches Dirty Work emerging talent roster, Stink signs Golden Wolf and more...His commercial work for clients includes projects for Campbell's, HP, Kraft,
GQand Taco Bell, and agencies including BBDO , Cossette , Taxi and Grip. His...
- CondÃ© Nast exec Dawn Ostroff departs, joins Spotify...2017 feature film "Only the Brave," for example, was based on the
GQarticle "No Exit" by Sean Flynn and tells the story of an...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Upfront pitches come to an end (TGIF) Quiz: Which show was Jimmy Kimmel talking about when he said, "'we finally came up with a title that's worse than 'Cougar Town'"?
- 'Mistakes were made': What GQ has to say about its latest cover...Fans spot Vanity Fair photoshoot fail," via The Guardian.) As it happens,
GQ, Vanity Fair's CondÃ© Nast sibling, definitely remembers. To front its comedy...