LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Facebook enters dating, Oath's mobile mashup and more Plus Snap defends redesign (again), Apple's buyback and more.
- Conde Nast unveils OTT channels in penthouse presentation...will debut later this year, followed by channels for Bon Appetit and
GQ. They will be available on Apple TV, Roku and Amazon Fire. Conde...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Sheryl Sandberg says 'a few' advertisers paused Facebook spending. Plus, an awful ad on Reddit But Facebook's data privacy scandal hasn't had a meaningful impact on its business.
- When #MeToo came into fashion...and covers over the years for CondÃ© Nast publications including Vogue and
GQ, was banned at the corporate level last October in the wake of...
- Here's one publisher that likes the controversial Snapchat redesign...owned by CondÃ© Nast with a presence in Snapchat's Discover section:
GQand Vanity Fair have channels, and CondÃ© Nast Entertainment has created a...