LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Age's Magazines of the Year 2017: See All the Winners Hardened during the rise of digital media, our latest crop of magazine honorees are showing the way forward, not just for "old" media.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Billy Bush Takes on TrumpPlus: GroupM estimates that Google and Facebook will account for 84% of global digital ad spend in 2017, if you don't account for China.
- The Digital Double Standard...the frequency of many of its glossies (e.g., Architectural Digest and
GQwill go from 12 issues per year to 11). There was also...
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Another Media Harassment Scandal. Plus, an Awful Misuse of the Slogan 'Black Is Beautiful'...to go forward." 2. CondÃ© Nast International, whose magazines include Vogue and
GQ, has banned its titles from working with photographer Terry Richardson, according to...
- 'Si' Newhouse, Billionaire Publisher of Vogue and GQ, Dies at 89...some of America's best-known magazines, including Vogue , the New Yorker,
GQand Vanity Fair as head of the closely held media empire built...