LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Siri and The Rock Dominate the Day -- and Our Weekly Viral Video Chart In one summer, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has graced the cover of
GQ, flirted with the idea of a presidential run and generally seemed to...
- Bleacher Report Poaches Conde Nast Executive As It Widens Focus...Conde Nast, most recently as chief business officer of titles such as
GQ, Golf Digest and Pitchfork. His ability to sell sponsorships across different platforms...
- The Cost of Cannes -- And What You Could Buy Instead...What you could get instead: 10 to 13 two-page spreads in
GQmagazine (or a 30-second 2017 Super Bowl ad on Fox Deportes...
- Beyer Joins Quietman, Not to Scale Signs KahrsPlus new talent at Durable Goods, Furlined and more
- Wait, What? The FCC Let Colbert Off the Hook and the Parents Television Council Is OK With It?Plus: Hackers have found a new way to use your online photos against you, Hearst tests a new magazine and more from Dumenco's media roundup.