LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Conde Nast Bans Fashion Photogs Bruce Weber and Mario Testino After NYT Investigation CondÃ© Nast, the publisher of Vogue,
GQ, Vanity Fair and other iconic glossies, has announced that it will stop working with A-list fashion photographers...
- Fashion and Brand Photog Terry Richardson, Banned by Conde Nast, Now Under NYPD Scrutiny...has shot covers and fashion features for CondÃ© publications including Vogue and
GQ. Other titles from other publishers, including Hearst's Harper's Bazaar and...
- Ad Age's Magazines of the Year 2017: See All the Winners Hardened during the rise of digital media, our latest crop of magazine honorees are showing the way forward, not just for "old" media.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Billy Bush Takes on TrumpPlus: GroupM estimates that Google and Facebook will account for 84% of global digital ad spend in 2017, if you don't account for China.
- The Digital Double Standard...the frequency of many of its glossies (e.g., Architectural Digest and
GQwill go from 12 issues per year to 11). There was also...