LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- With Revenues Up, WPP Says It's Still Bullish on China...cautious and risk averse." WPP, whose agencies include GroupM, Ogilvy & Mather and
Grey, likened the current boom in media reviews to a "tsunami," saying the...
- City Spotlight: Argentina's Buenos Aires Boasts Outsize Creative Talent, Global ReachThe world's 20th biggest ad market is expected to be more "friendly" after presidential elections this fall.
- Best Buy's Store-Within-a-Store Bet Is Paying Off...a project basis and bringing more work in-house. Best Buy selected
GreyNew York for the first major marketing efforts since the shift: holiday...
- P&G Consolidates Secret Deodorant Account With Wieden & Kennedy...effective Dec. 1, doesn't affect Gillette deodorants, handled by WPP's
Grey. Overall, P&G has a nearly 36% share of the $2.8...
- Horizon Wins ABC Digital Media Account...includes primetime shows such as, "How To Get Away With Murder," "Scandal" and "
Grey's Anatomy," among other specials and award shows like the Oscars.