LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The 2014-15 Broadcast TV Season, By the NumbersWhile few will look back fondly on the broadcast season that concluded Wednesday night, there were a handful of sunny spots to cherish.
- Humble Signs Levinson, Vingiano Joins B-Reel and More...Universal and Vodafone, with agencies such as Arnold Worldwide, Ogilvy & Mather , and
GreyUnited. Gorgeous has signed German director Micky Suelzer to its roster for...
- Upfront Battle Royale: Fall's 6 Hottest Time SlotsFrom "The Muppets" to "Supergirl," no one gets a free ride on the fall 2015 broadcast TV schedule.
- P&G Consolidates Shaving Brands With Grey as BBDO Loses Key Foothold...G has consolidated creative duties on its grooming businesses with WPP's
Grey, moving the Venus, Braun and Art of Shaving brands from Omnicom's...
- Jill Applebaum Joins Barbarian Group, Brothers and Sisters Hires Comedy Head...Leo Burnett, he worked with agencies in China including Dentsu, Bates, BBDO,
Greyand Ogilvy & Mather, on brands such as Pepsi, 7UP, Pizza Hut, Gillette...