LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Mobile Measurement Flaws Mean TV Leaves Money on the Table, WPP Chief Says...up 5.2%. WPP owns agencies including Ogilvy & Mather , J. Walter Thompson,
Greyand Mindshare. WPP rivals Omnicom Groupe and Publicis Groupe this week reported...
- How Special K Started a Data-Focused Trend for Kellogg at the Upfronts Don't expect to see many ads for Rice Krispies while watching "
Grey's Anatomy" anymore. Data shows the ABC doctor drama doesn't perform...
- Fall TV's 14 Best Bets to Survive Pilot Season Of the 84 scripted projects in contention, the following pilots have the best shot at making it to a screen near you this fall.
- Deadline Extended Ad Age's 2015 Cover Competition for Young Creatives...Our first two winners in 2011 and 2010, were both teams from
Grey, in Vietnam and the U.S. Enter the Ad Age Young Creatives...
- Ten U.S. Hispanic Shops Win Prizes at Wave Festival in RioAlma, Grupo Gallegos,Wing and the Community are biggest U.S. winners; Blue Wave for best campaign goes to VW's "Last Wishes" by Almap BBDO.