LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 72andSunny NY Adds New Leadership, Hershfield Joins The Community, BBH Taps Lazaro Plus new hires at The Community, FCB and more
- Q&AA: Rafat Ali on Media, Marketing Travel in an 'Age of Anxiety'...not. So you went to grad school and found yourself at
ground zerofor the birth of digital media. I came to New York from...
- Live Blog: Advertising Week, Day Four...Advertising Week, but scheduled cheekily during Advertising Week, near Advertising Week
Ground Zero, packed with panels that could easily be at Advertising Week. He'll...
- SXSW Reporters' Diary: 10 Secrets, Rumors and Random ObservationsApple makes an appearance, Maureen Dowd becomes a pickup line, Dan Deacon plays for Manhattan media elite, Shingy turns up and more.
- Native Opens N.Y. Office, Humble Signs Farmer and More...began his career on the agency side with producing stints at
Ground Zeroand Mindfield . He teamed up with Guy Shelmerdine as directorial duo Happy...