LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2011 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2012.
- 25 Largest U.S. Search-Marketing Agencies...2 360i* [Dentsu] New York 64,050 9.5 3 3
Group M Search* [WPP] St. Louis 60,000 10.0 4 4 iProspect* [Aegis...
- Largest Digital Agency Networks Worldwide and in the U.S.Largest World and U.S. Digital Agency Networks: Agency networks ranked by 2011 digital revenue. Part of Agency Report 2012.
- AOL Tries Another Foray Into Ad Tech With DSP to Compete With Google, Startups...especially Google's, in any capacity," said Chris Copeland, CEO of
Group M Search. Mr. Copeland noted that there's no blueprint for a big...
- Ad Age's Agency A-List Issue: 10 Agencies to Watch in 2012From a tiny San Francisco boutique Muhtayzik-Hoffer to global digital agency Profero, these 10 shops are worth your attention in 2012.