LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: Is the Craft Beer Boom Ending?The Lowdown has the latest on the state of craft beer, Coke and McD's hooking up with James Corden and what Gwyneth Paltrow was doing at Cannes.
- Widening Divide Between Agencies and Clients Could End Badly for Some Agencies...in focus. This was called out during a panel of visionaries.
Group M's Rob Norman said that agencies have stressed "plumbing over poetry." Publicis...
- L'Oreal To Consolidate Multibillion-Dollar Media Business With MEC...led a 20-year career at WPP agencies, most recently at
Group M. There, she led the Unilever account at Mindshare and helped develop a...
- Ad Age, Adlatina Toast Women to Watch Mexico at Mexico City Event...11, and Elisa, 4. Photo courtesy of Roastbrief. Lilia Barroso, CEO,
Group Mand Mindshare Mexico. Photo courtesy of Roastbrief. Carla Juan Chelala from Grupo...
- Ad Age's Women to Watch Grows: Mexico Is Next on Dec. 1Mexico City event will honor 14 outstanding women in marketing, advertising and media.