LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Wendy Clark to Return to Coca-Cola on April 6, Company Says...Age reported in January, Ms. Clark has a working relationship with
GSD&Mco-founder and Clinton confidant Roy Spence, who has been mentioned for...
- 4A's Transformation: Takeaways and Reporters' NotebookIndustry execs talk ad fraud, shiny new tech toys and marketers' need to relax about client conflicts.
- Marshalls Seeks New Creative, Digital AOR...Pile & Company will handle the review. The incumbent, Austin-based agency
GSD&M, has handled creative since winning the account in 2008, debuting Marshalls' "It...
- CAA Marketing Co-CCO Jesse Coulter to Depart...client (Chipotle), a big Hollywood talent firm (CAA) and integrated agency (
GSD&M) partnered to create award-winning work. A spokesman from CAA Marketing said...