LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ebay Stitches Together Commerce Marketing Platform from Acquired Tech...came in one fell swoop with its $2.4 billion acquisition of
GSICommerce in 2011. The gelled product is intended to be used specifically...
- World's 50 Largest Agency CompaniesWorld's 50 Largest Agency Companies. Part of the Agency Report 2013. Ranks the world's top agency holding companies by revenue for 2012 in U.S. dollars.
- Largest Digital Agency Networks Worldwide and in the U.S....16 Dentsu Network* [Dentsu] New York 225,321 25.5 14 14
GSIMarketing Services* [eBay] King of Prussia, Pa. 222,000 9.4 15...
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012...28 R/GA* [Interpublic] New York 227,000 3.2 34 32
GSIMarketing Services* [eBay] King of Prussia, Pa. 222,000 9.4 35...
- From Sports to Fashion: Rue La La's New CMO Sees Plenty of SimilaritiesIt's hard to imagine Rue La La being lumped in the same category as professional sports, but CMO Perry Cooper is using his sports know-how to build up the company's membership base.