LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Unlikely TV Network on Everyone's Lips During UpfrontsION is gaining some attention as media buyers look for outlets to place ad dollars as bigger cable channels command double-digit price hikes and turn away those who don't want to pay.
- Ant Farm, 22squared, Y&R Build up Creative Leadership...Freeform, Twentieth Television, Disney Channel, National Geographic Channel, NatGeo Wild, Disney XD,
GSNand Freemantle, as well as the Fox, ABC and CBS television networks...
- TV Upfronts 2016: Your (Updated) Guide to Network Pitches and Shows Adult Swim told ad buyers its 'Robot Chicken' will get a special spoofing AMC's mega-hit 'The Walking Dead.'
- TV Upfront and Digital NewFront 2016 Calendar...at Nite/CMT Jazz at Lincoln Center March 3, 4 p.m.
GSNPaley Center for Media March 8, 8 a.m. Scripps Networks Alice...
- The Ever-Updated TV Upfront ChartABC Family and USA Network are moving toward grittier programming, relatively speaking.