LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: This Porn Ad Is Safe for Work (Barely)Ad Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on Brazzers' free porn promo for college kids and signs the pumpkin spice trend is stale.
- The Unlikely TV Network on Everyone's Lips During UpfrontsION is gaining some attention as media buyers look for outlets to place ad dollars as bigger cable channels command double-digit price hikes and turn away those who don't want to pay.
- Ant Farm, 22squared, Y&R Build up Creative Leadership...Freeform, Twentieth Television, Disney Channel, National Geographic Channel, NatGeo Wild, Disney XD,
GSNand Freemantle, as well as the Fox, ABC and CBS television networks...
- TV Upfronts 2016: Your (Updated) Guide to Network Pitches and Shows Adult Swim told ad buyers its 'Robot Chicken' will get a special spoofing AMC's mega-hit 'The Walking Dead.'
- TV Upfront and Digital NewFront 2016 Calendar...at Nite/CMT Jazz at Lincoln Center March 3, 4 p.m.
GSNPaley Center for Media March 8, 8 a.m. Scripps Networks Alice...