LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Obama + Netflix? Plus, Toys R Us Eyes a U.S. Shutdown The former president is reportedly in talks to work on shows for Netflix. And Michelle Obama might be on a show, too.
- Corona Enters Flavored Malt Beverage Market With 'Refresca'...domestic premium beer flavored in bourbon barrels. Corona Refresca, which comes in
guavalime and passionfruit lime flavors, will be marketed as a "premium spiked...
- How This Guatemalan Chicken Chain Plans to Invade the Colonel's Turf...the company is hoping more people will try its flavorful chicken and
guavadipping sauces. That includes everyone from non-Hispanics to U.S.-born...
- B-Reel and Silver execs launch NY-based Modern Assembly, Bandito signs Larry Charles and moreAll the latest production moves from the industry
- People news from Ntropic, Kamp Grizzly and more...has also worked at Troika Design Group, Broadcast Arts and Nice Shoes/
Guavain New York. Meanwhile Ntropic's New York office has recruited EP...