LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How This Guatemalan Chicken Chain Plans to Invade the Colonel's Turf...the company is hoping more people will try its flavorful chicken and
guavadipping sauces. That includes everyone from non-Hispanics to U.S.-born...
- B-Reel and Silver execs launch NY-based Modern Assembly, Bandito signs Larry Charles and moreAll the latest production moves from the industry
- People news from Ntropic, Kamp Grizzly and more...has also worked at Troika Design Group, Broadcast Arts and Nice Shoes/
Guavain New York. Meanwhile Ntropic's New York office has recruited EP...
- In Recession, Media Bartering Is Back on the RiseNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Got some old airplanes lying around collecting dust? How about some flavored ground beef from a new burger offering that didn't go over well? Don't worry, because there are a few agencies out there that can help you trade your impaired assets for ad space.
- People news from Hello, Proximity and more...Nice Shoes as creative director, following the merger with sister VFX shop
Guava. ...Editor Paul Bertino has joined Rex Edit. ...Suneeva has signed the director...