LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Has Facebook Co-Founder Chris Hughes Made The New Republic Relevant Again?...their niche in this interesting intersection between culture and politics," said Michael
Haberman, senior partner, communications strategy director-global solutions, at media-buying firm MEC...
- CBS Puts New Commercials in Old Episodes as On-Demand Grows Up as Ad Platform...said. Dynamic advertising produced about $150 million in revenue last year, Seth
Haberman, CEO of marketing firm Visible World , said in an interview in September...
- $70 Billion TV Ad Market Eases Into Digital DirectionAfter years of resisting change, the TV industry is at least beginning to sell commercials with an emphasis on precise audience targeting.
- Volvo Cars Launches Global Creative Review...shops, such as media-buying agency Mindshare and PR agency
Haberman, in Minneapolis, are not impacted by the pitch. "We are...
- Ex-Nitro CCO Delaney joins Saatchi Wellness, Tony Talbot returns to NZ and more.All the latest creative moves from around the industry.