LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Bud Light Flashes Back to the '90s During USA's 'Mr. Robot'...Corp -- the fictional multinational conglomerate that's a target of the
hacker groupFsociety in the series -- made to resemble old AOL ads. There was...
- Independent Theaters Offer to Show 'The Interview'...opening amid threats of violence from the Guardians of Peace, a
hacker groupthat the FBI has linked to North Korea. Mr. Lynton, CEO of...
- Sony Cancels 'Interview' Premiere; Carmike Won't Show FilmThreats to theaters showing film could suppress turnout for other movies, says one analyst.
- Hacker Group Merges With DraftFCB Munich, Rebrands
Hacker Group, a digital and direct-marketing agency that reports into Interpublic's FCB network, is merging its operations with a few DraftFCB offices overseas...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.