LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What WPP clients think about Martin Sorrell leavingSorrell was the ultimate salesman, "close to every client." Yet his pay package and griping rubbed the wrong way in age of austerity.
- Marketing to parents of 'theybies' is now a thing...childrenâ "and how that can be harmful," says Hartman, who also owns
Handsomein Pink, and Free to Be Kids, two apparel brands that challenge...
- Super Bowl Ad Review: We Laughed, We Cried, We Cringed Brands were disinclined to make statements other than "everyone is a special snowflake." We wish we could say the same in return.
- Old Spice's Sailor Seemed to Have a Subliminal Message...iconic, early 1970s TV commercial for Old Spice proves that having a
handsomeman disembark from a formidable sailing vessel (the real-world answer to...
- We Could Use More Sports Scandals Like Apple Watchgate...sports scandals go, 2015's Deflategate was pretty greatâ "it had a
handsomeleading man and readymade jokes about saggy ballsâ "but in retrospect it...