LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- China's Online TV Pushes Product Placement to Crazy New LevelsChina's reality shows and variety shows are testing the frontiers of brand integrations. How far can things go without turning viewers off?
- SXSW: Ridley Scott's 'Alien: Covenant' Teams With AMD on Beautiful, Eerie Branded Content Film...and is "made to serve." Think Siri or Alexa on steroids, in
handsome, humanoid form. "We had David in the last film, and here is...
- Watch Seth Meyers React to the Media Fawning Over the 'New' Trump...Weekly headline, from its morning email newsletter, with you: "Gwyneth Paltrow Wishes '
Handsome' Boyfriend Brad Falchuk a 'Happy Birthday'." I'm serious -- that's a...
- HGTV Will Never Upset You: How the Network Beat CNN in 2016Home & Garden Television is 2016's third most-watched cable network, ahead of CNN and behind only Fox News and ESPN.
- Ad Age's Magazines of the Year 2016: See All the Winners...been a great year for Meredith's EatingWell , which kicked off a
handsomeredesign with its January issue under Editor-in-Chief Jessie Price and...