LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Remember Trump Hotels' ambitious expansion plans? They're faltering Three Trump hotels have debranded themselves and new sibling brands Scion and American Idea haven't gained much traction.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- Block That Ad: Heavy NFL RedZone Users Miss Up to 38 Hours in Ad Time...messages into your skull for a solid 63 minutes. Hosted by Scott
Hanson, NFL RedZone's whip-around coverage takes fans to every scoring opportunity...
- Traktor Joins Rattling Stick, The Devil You Know Signs Brett Easton Ellis and More...company, whose roster also includes directors Ben Younger , Bo Mirosseni and Alex
Hanson, will be a sister company to Gartner and Kiss & Kill, which Block...
- Cannes Slideshow: Ad Age's Young Creatives Cover Competition Cocktails...Samantha Brown, Caroline Grayson and Xavier Rees. The Advertising Age contingency: Candace
Hanson, David Klein, Angela Carola, Allison Arden, Ann Christine Diaz, Maureen Morrison, Laurel...