LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- Block That Ad: Heavy NFL RedZone Users Miss Up to 38 Hours in Ad Time...messages into your skull for a solid 63 minutes. Hosted by Scott
Hanson, NFL RedZone's whip-around coverage takes fans to every scoring opportunity...
- Cannes Slideshow: Ad Age's Young Creatives Cover Competition Cocktails...Samantha Brown, Caroline Grayson and Xavier Rees. The Advertising Age contingency: Candace
Hanson, David Klein, Angela Carola, Allison Arden, Ann Christine Diaz, Maureen Morrison, Laurel...
- Traktor Joins Rattling Stick, The Devil You Know Signs Brett Easton Ellis and More...company, whose roster also includes directors Ben Younger , Bo Mirosseni and Alex
Hanson, will be a sister company to Gartner and Kiss & Kill, which Block...
- You Don't Have to Wait for Beacons. How Brands Can Use Mobile Devices to Target ConsumersDon't wait for beacons. Here are some ways brands can use mobile to target consumers with location-based offers, writes Christopher Hanson.