LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Traktor Joins Rattling Stick, The Devil You Know Signs Brett Easton Ellis and More...company, whose roster also includes directors Ben Younger , Bo Mirosseni and Alex
Hanson, will be a sister company to Gartner and Kiss & Kill, which Block...
- Cannes Slideshow: Ad Age's Young Creatives Cover Competition Cocktails...Samantha Brown, Caroline Grayson and Xavier Rees. The Advertising Age contingency: Candace
Hanson, David Klein, Angela Carola, Allison Arden, Ann Christine Diaz, Maureen Morrison, Laurel...
- You Don't Have to Wait for Beacons. How Brands Can Use Mobile Devices to Target ConsumersDon't wait for beacons. Here are some ways brands can use mobile to target consumers with location-based offers, writes Christopher Hanson.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.