LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency Brief: Daylight Savings, Disney and Queen's Deck
HappyFriday! Today is the National Day of Unplugging, so after you read this lovely roundup, take a much-needed, healthy break from your phones...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Obama + Netflix? Plus, Toys R Us Eyes a U.S. Shutdown The former president is reportedly in talks to work on shows for Netflix. And Michelle Obama might be on a show, too.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Random Laughter From Amazon Alexa, and Boozy Coca-Cola...device. Search for "Ad Age" under "Skills" in the Alexa app. Also,
happyInternational Women's Day. What people are talking about today: Mysterious billboards...
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: More Drama at Newsweek's Publisher. Plus, Wendy's Mocks McDonald's...but if brand integrations get out of control, consumers won't be
happyeither. (Confession: This particular HGTV viewer is super-bored of watching designers...
- Getty Pictures a Whole New FutureGetty, a 23-year-old company, plans to step beyond its b-to-b roots with a new consumer-facing website called Foto.