LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Politics Might Be Everywhere, but Probably Not in the TV UpfrontsDonald Trump's presidency may be seeping into every other part of media, but it's not expected to meaningfully impact TV upfront negotiations.
- How Hormel's One-Man Band Brought Quirky, Crazy Cool to Pepperoni Alex Meixner brings some pep to pepperoni marketing in spots for industry leader Hormel.
- How to Sell Toys When Parents See Little Value in Playtime...practice piano for hours on end. "They want their children to be
happyand healthy," said Ms. Wang. But she notes that toy brands also...
- ANA Aims to Standardize Gender Equality in Ads...Amazon Echo Dot (108) Amazon Geico Auto Insurance (108) Geico McDonald's
HappyMeal (108) McDonald's 8 Amazon Echo Dot (107) Amazon 9 Egg...
- How Brands Demanding Safety Could Curtail YouTube Ad Sales...successes in recent years) and we expect they will be all too
happyto highlight future brand safety failings, negatively impacting brands." It will be...