LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency Brief: Beverages, Beauty, Beef and Boobies
Happyfirst Friday of October! In case you didn't get enough of your industry peers at New York Advertising Week, many of you got...
- Space Case: 'Rick and Morty' Reigns Supreme Over the 18-34 DemoOnly the NFL tops Adult Swim's anarchic animated hit in TV's Incredible Shrinking Demo.
- AKQA Opens in Gothenburg, Costello Joins the Martin Agency...she has helped introduce brands such as Expedia and HTC, created the
HappyCalifornia Cows campaigns and was responsible for recent Target work, including the...
- Analysts: Most Retailers are in for Happy HolidaysThe NRF predicts holiday sales will rise 3.6 to 4 percent, in keeping with other industry predictions, but apparel may not be a winner.
- Stand Firm, WPP. This Japanese Ad Agency Can Pay More...shares of 22 percent and 17 percent. WPP hasn't been a
happypartner since it bought a quarter of Asatsu-DK in 1998 for...