LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'An Acceptable Risk': Why Smirnoff's Trump-Trolling Didn't Backfire...month -- stated that Smirnoff is "made in America but we'd be
happyto talk about our Russian ties under oath." While other brands have...
- Why CMOs Shouldn't Hate Agencies That Are Lion-Obsessed...around (and won a few Lions in the process). Shareholders were surely
happyseeing the stock go from $8.76 to $106. Are we actually...
- Q&A: Why Ivan Pollard Is Joining General Mills Ivan Pollard says while agencies are important and creativity still rules, he's open to new ways of thinking.
- Nice Work If You Can Get It: As May C3 Ratings Fall 14%, Network Ad Revenue RisesAd dollars kept pouring in as the 2016-17 broadcast TV season ground to a halt.
- Marketer's Brief: Happy First Day of Summer! Now Go Back to School Freshly gets funding from Nestle, Lands' End sends school catalogs before summer, and P&G has new a buggy solution.