LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Instagram Is Facebook's Biggest App Advertiser. Twitter Is Banned.Company policy restricts rivals from buying app-install campaigns, while the social network's own apps get all the inventory they need.
- Automakers Rev Up Black Friday TV Spend to $161 Million...annual incentive-boosted "event" spend is keeping the TV networks fat and
happy. Altogether, an assembly of manufacturers that includes the likes of Ford, Volkswagen...
- Coke Brings Back Its Polar Bears for the Holidays...Santa in its TV spot, which also included the song "Make Someone
Happy" sung by Jimmy Durante. Last year, Coke filled stores with holiday-themed...
- Ram Trucks Working It in Fifth Harmony Tribute for AMAs -- It's Last Night's New Ads...week. See the methodology here. Among the new releases, Walt Disney says
happybirthday to Mickey Mouse around the world, Kohl's showcases an employee...
- Retailers: Stop Playing the Promotion GameAvoid "lazy" retail marketing that relies on sales and discounts, writes Ana Andjelic, senior VP-global strategy director for Havas Lux Hub.