LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 3 Mini Case Studies Show How Location Data Is Moving MarketingUsing real-time location data, Herradura tequila, STX Entertainment and the city of Asheville, N.C., uncover insights they didn't anticipate.
- Elizabeth Banks Joins Harvest; Helo, Serial, and Psyop Add Talent Director, producer and actress Elizabeth Banks has joined
HarvestFilms' roster of directors, and has just completed her first project, debuting on the Super Bowl...
- Trump Launches Scion Hotel Line as Namesake Brand PolarizesThe new brand is planned for use at city and resort locations, and is aimed at younger customers.
- Location Tracking and the Trouble With 'Opting In'...and the charity-donation app Give2Charity are among countless apps whose publishers
harvestand distribute location data on their users. Many more location-data dealings...
- Lowdown: Is a Battle of the Ultra Light Beers Brewing? News in this week's Lowdown includes details from MillerCoors, McDonald's, L'Oreal, Eight O'Clock Coffee and others.