LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency Brief: Beverages, Beauty, Beef and Boobies...s Small Agency of the Year â " as its agency of record.
HarvestHill, SunnyD's parent company, has tasked Terri & Sandy with developing a...
- Bob Garfield on the Media, Cannes, Trump and Being Ruggedly Jewish (Not Necessarily in That Order)Former Ad Age ad reviewer: "Like most other humans, I use all the technological tools available to me to avoid ads. I don't even see them."
- Apple Just Connected With Trump Country. (The MSM? Still Trying)...13,963). Or the Dothan Eagle ("Hopes high for 2017 local peanut
harvest") of Dothan, Ala. (pop. 65,496). Or the Herald & Review ("Schools fret...
- Marketer's Brief: When Peltz Fights P&G, Google Wins Ad Age's marketing roundup has the latest on one investor's campaign against P&G, some costly tequila and signs that SoulCycle is slowing.
- 3 Mini Case Studies Show How Location Data Is Moving MarketingUsing real-time location data, Herradura tequila, STX Entertainment and the city of Asheville, N.C., uncover insights they didn't anticipate.