LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Trump Launches Scion Hotel Line as Namesake Brand PolarizesThe new brand is planned for use at city and resort locations, and is aimed at younger customers.
- Location Tracking and the Trouble With 'Opting In'...and the charity-donation app Give2Charity are among countless apps whose publishers
harvestand distribute location data on their users. Many more location-data dealings...
- Lowdown: Is a Battle of the Ultra Light Beers Brewing? News in this week's Lowdown includes details from MillerCoors, McDonald's, L'Oreal, Eight O'Clock Coffee and others.
- Campbell Cleans Up Its Act With Wellness-Focused Soup Line...a drought that hurt crops and a decision by the company to
harvestcarrots too early. Campbell's sales fell 1% in fiscal 2016 and...
- Campbell's Fresh Business Wilts...a disappointing forecast, hurt by a product recall and a poor carrot
harvestat its Bolthouse Foods unit. Campbell has so far failed to benefit...