LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Watch the newest ads on TV from LinkedIn, Taco Bell, Rescue Runts and more...highlights: Taco Bell serves up "from the Mountainous Dew region, a late
harvestBaja Blast" to pair with its Triple Melt Burrito. Rescue Runts promotes...
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: AT&T's big, big win. Plus, a tense day for WPP WPP's annual shareholders meeting in London could have some drama.
- Apple cracks down on apps sharing info on users' friends...Inc. changed its App Store rules last week to limit how developers
harvest, use and share information about iPhone owners' friends and other contacts. The...
- Let's be honest about why Facebook has been doing what it doesFacebook didn't just show up with an unlimited budget to wage war on our collective privacy. The budget was supplied by the marketing world.
- Twitter sold Cambridge Analytica researcher public data access...users' consent. Aleksandr Kogan, who created a personality quiz on Facebook to
harvestinformation later used by Cambridge Analytica, established his own commercial enterprise, Global...