LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What to expect from Mark Zuckerberg's trip to WashingtonThe CEO is ready to face lawmakers who will question him on everything from lax data policies to Russian interference.
- Op-ed: Live by the data 'dumb fucks,' die by the ......is inconsequential. The bigger issue is the system was purposefully created to
harvestpersonal data and leverage it. This is just the most attention paid...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Your Facebook and Cambridge Analytica update. Plus, 'retailpocalypse' and more....hasn't said anything publicly about how Cambridge Analytica was able to
harvestdata from 50 million Facebook profiles. In fact, Zuckerberg's latest Facebook...
- 'We broke Facebook': Meet the Cambridge Analytica whistleblower...D. in fashion-trend forecasting, Wylie ... ... came up with a plan to
harvestthe Facebook profiles of millions of people in the U.S., and...
- Super Bowl LII: Who's Buying Ads in the Big Game Our Super Bowl ad chart is back, sortable by marketer, agency, category and new info. Bookmark this page, or get our Super Bowl alerts.