LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: Toyota Takes Home the Gold in New Ad Contest Toyota has won the first USA Today Ad Meter for the Olympics.
- Cindy Gallop Doesn't Care What You Think The former ad agency exec is on a mission. Get on board or get out of the way.
- The Media Chart for June 3: Singing, Dancing and Dribbling'Dancing With the Stars' and 'The Voice' duke it out on broadcast while NBA playoffs dominate cable.
- Starwood Taps Venables Bell & Partners as Creative AOR for Sheraton, Westin...expected to run through the end of 2017. Venables partner Paul Birks-
Haysaid the agency is focused on bringing attention to the fact that...
- Sanders Videos, Rough or Cinematic, Aim to Get Out Vote in Missouri, Illinois...has garnered attention for, most notably "America," which features small town homes,
haybales, coffee shops, a young girl walking with her father, and the...