LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Energy Company Phillips 66 Hires Carmichael Lynch as Lead Agency...our work together and wish them much success ahead," said Paul Birks-
Hay, president and partner of VB&P. Carmichael Lynch will work on brand...
- Hemp Might Not Get You High, But Kentucky Farmers Are Giving It a Chance...acres with tobacco, an annual U.S. Department of Agriculture report shows.
Hay, the state's No. 1 crop, was seeded on 2.37 million...
- A Cowboys-Patriots Super Bowl Would Level Every TV Ratings RecordHow the big game became Super, even if the halftime show almost always sucks, with an interactive chart of ratings back to 1967.
- Lowdown: Toyota Takes Home the Gold in New Ad Contest Toyota has won the first USA Today Ad Meter for the Olympics.
- Cindy Gallop Doesn't Care What You Think The former ad agency exec is on a mission. Get on board or get out of the way.