LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How to Become a Transformational CMO: Rethink Your CategoryBefore you can enter DocuSign's San Francisco-based
headquarters, you have to sign in, but not with the traditional pen and paper. Instead there...
- Ex-McDonald's CMO Deborah Wahl Takes Marketing Helm at Cadillac...Ford Motor Co. Wahl will be based at Cadillac's New York
headquartersand report to Cadillac President Johan de Nysschen. "Deborah's diverse experience...
- Delta Rethinks Deals for Any 'Divisive' Group Amid NRA Fray...Group and MetLife also ended relationships with the gun-rights group. Atlanta
headquartersOnly 13 people used the NRA discount, a Delta spokesman said. He...
- The NRA Has a Secret Weapon to Fight Gun Control: A Powerful App One effort to counter the drive for new gun-control measures has been conducted largely out of sight, through a mobile app.
- Ford and Domino's Test Self-Driving Cars in Miami...since last year through a small pilot program near the chain's
headquartersin Ann Arbor, Mich. Michael Martinez is a reporter for Automotive News.