LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Classic Ad Review: Max Headroom shills for New Coke...the New Wave for New Coke. It starred a TV character, Max
Headroom, who had a waxy head sporting platinum hair and who sometimes wore...
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 Class of Women to Watch Europe These 20 leaders are game changers in marketing, advertising, tech and media in Europe. Ad Age will honor them at a June 5 event in London.
- What 8 Creative Chiefs Are Reading Right NowHere are the books, in genres from mystery and thriller to comedy and history, some of the industry's creative chiefs are diving into during their spare time.
- Why Virtual Reality is Auto Marketing's 'Sleeping Giant'Marketing execs say virtual tools will supplement, not replace, dealership visits.
- Splendid Signs Chilcott, Brett Foraker Joins Sweet Shop and MoreAll the latest production moves from around the industry