LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Campbell Soup Hires VP To Helm Digital Acceleration Push...people, something that was a bit limited when he was in the
healthcarespace due to regulations. For now, Pritchard will lead a small team...
- Does Cannes Matter? Agencies Debate Spendy Festival in Lean TimesTime to rethink the rosÃ©? Agencies worry the Cannes Lions are too costly for an industry with fierce competition and dwindling revenue.
- How Do You See the Future? Once you passionately believe in the future you've envisioned, Shelly Palmer writes, the next step is to prepare for it.
- 12 Key Takeaways (and the Most Worrisome Slide) From Mary Meeker's 2017 Internet Trends Report...of her deck. (For more about the internet in China and India,
healthcare, the cloud, etc., dive into the second half of her deck at...
- Ballad of the Sad White Alpha Men Imagine the searing existential pain of feeling privilege, a sort of gold-plated "Get Out of Jail Free" card, getting yanked away.