LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Life After the Robot Apocalypse We get to choose what life after the Robot Apocalypse will be like, Shelly Palmer writes. Let's choose wisely.
- Edelman Deportivo Opens in London, Van Gogh Air Bnb Team Joins FCB Chicago, Martin N.Y. Hires Sheehan...the Art Institute of Chicago as well as efforts for Firestone, United
Healthcareand Allstate , including the latter's "Social Savvy Burglar" and "Send Back...
- Helen Pak Moves to Grey Canada, Gavin Lester Joins Zambezi...They include SVP, Group Creative Director Julia DeVos , who will run all
healthcareaccounts, including Biovertiv, Janssen and Allergan. DeVos has previously worked on brands...
- Diets Will Be Personalized, and Six More Takeaways From the Consumer Analysts Group of New York Conference Coming up: More price cuts, acquisitions, personalized diets, clean foods, and a glue shortage.
- Annoying, Disgusting, Effective: Pharma TV Character Actors Embrace Quirkiness at Every Turn...of voice and commercial actors who play diseases and afflicted citizens in
healthcareand pharma ads, there are a host of actors who welcome the...