LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agency Brief: Beverages, Beauty, Beef and BoobiesThis week's Agency Brief includes news about beef, a beauty brand, a throwback beverage and, yes, boobs.
- CAA Marketing Acquired by Stagwell Group...spring that he is looking to build out analytics, digital media buying,
healthcaremarketing and "maybe some classic media buying." The new company is yet...
- Selikow Joins DDB Chicago, Juniper Park/TBWA Hires Lang...years and rose to creative lead on both Samsung Mobile and United
Healthcare. His team's Samsung film entitled "Ostrich" recently earned seven Cannes Lions...
- On Nation's Biggest Stage, NFL Players Support Equality — And Protest a PresidentDays after a Trump tirade hits home, NFL players put on a show of solidarity, defiance.
- Zenefits Moves to Shed Scandals, Transform Image...work culture and diversity. Additionally, companies including Aetna, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, MetLife and United
Healthcarewill be on hand to discuss their platforms.