LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Hearst Completes Bulk of Lagardere Deal, Names Esquire Publisher Kevin O'Malley to Lead Elle Hearst Corp. has completed the U.S. portion and most of the rest of its deal to buy magazines, websites and apps from Lagardere in 14 countries outside France, quickly setting to work by making changes atop Elle, the biggest prize in the portfolio.
- Epson's Hearst package: Home for the holidays...certain marketing budgets," said Kathryn Barr, executive director of marketing for
Hearst CorporateSales. WINNING STRATEGY Hearst packaged the customized ad pages with a retail...
- HEARST CORPORATE EFFORT SPANS TITLES: SINGLE-SPONSOR SPECIAL SECTION DEBUTS IN 7 MAGAZINES IN DECEMBER
- Hearst corporate effort spans titles
- WITH `ESQUIRE' STILL STUMBLING, RUMORS FLY ABOUT KOSNER; FOCUS GROUPS COULD PROMPT NEW DIRECTION FOR MAGAZINE...1% to 650,000 last year as part of a new
Hearst corporatepolicy, but there were signs of circulation weakness before that move. "Media...