LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Chili's Wants You to Know It's Back (Baby Back, Baby Back)...or traffic patterns. Now he's ramping up marketing, starting with a
heavydose of TV and digital video, which will get more emphasis as...
- City Spotlight: Shanghai...ad market after the U.S. Foreign agencies don't face the
heavyrestrictions some other industries face in China, where Silicon Valley internet giants...
- Days After Filing Chapter 11, Toys R Us Is Ready to Play...Wayne, New Jersey. Increasing competition from Target, Walmart and Amazon, and a
heavydebt load of nearly $5 billion, finally pushed the brand into its...
- Why Cookie Blocking Is a Good Thing...to come to pass. So, maybe, instead of spending their time writing
heavy-handed letters about heavy-handed approaches, our industry orgs should ask themselves...
- How the Industry Is Rushing Aid to Puerto Rico -- and How You Can HelpMarketers, media and public citizens are stepping in to help victims of Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico.
Warner Bros Theatre Ventures: Wonka-fy New York City Agency: AKA NYC, Media: TV/Video