LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The New Renaissance Thinkers: The Past, Present and Future of the Strategic PlannerThe huge demand for strategists in agencies shows no sign of abating. Where did the role originate -- and where is it going?
- McDonald's President: We Will 'Go Big' On Fresh Beef Marketing The fresh beef plans, four years in the making, include plenty of marketing once the product is available nearly nationally in May.
- Coors Light Makes Marketing Shift After Ads Got Too Serious...unity. "I kind of feel the public is tired of seeing these
heavy, lofty ads," Cadillac marketing director RenÃ©e Rauchut told Ad Age last...
- Oscars Ad for Google Nest a Nod to #MeToo Movement...times and it felt wrong. We didn't want it to be
heavy-handed." Deutsch conceived the idea and worked with Nest's creative team...
- Cadillac on Oscars Night: More Fun, Less Social Commentary...condition. "I kind of feel the public is tired of seeing these
heavy, lofty ads. It just seems a little bit more honest right now...
Warner Bros Theatre Ventures: Wonka-fy New York City Agency: AKA NYC, Media: TV/Video