LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Politics Might Be Everywhere, but Probably Not in the TV UpfrontsDonald Trump's presidency may be seeping into every other part of media, but it's not expected to meaningfully impact TV upfront negotiations.
- Three Winning Plays for Marketing Measurement Madness A marketer has much better odds of picking the right metrics to better understand and engage your customers than successfully picking a full 64-team bracket.
- Chipotle Aims an Unbranded Video Series at Kids...said Mark Shambura, Chipotle's exec director of marketing. Chipotle hired some
heavyhitters to work on the project. The Magic Store, the team behind...
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.
- What's Driving Ad Tech's Newfound Sense of Civic Duty on Travel Ban and BeyondThe momentum behind tech's vocal stance on the travel ban reflects a rising drum beat from tech industry firms on other issues.
Warner Bros Theatre Ventures: Wonka-fy New York City Agency: AKA NYC, Media: TV/Video