LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Discounts -- but Strong Holiday Sales Could Come at Cost...already declined 10% this year as a result of retailers resorting to
heavydiscounts. Electronics sellers like Best Buy are expected to emerge victorious as...
- Perverse Agency Incentives Are Behind the Ad Blocking 'Problem'...and eyeballs come second. The hard work of intelligent targeting (and the
heavylift of data integration it requires) â ¦ not so much. The only...
- Amazon Files Lawsuits in Increased Effort to Keep Fakes Off Site...individuals who Amazon says sold counterfeit Forearm Forklifts, straps used to carry
heavyand bulky items. Amazon said it removed the fake items in June...
- C3 Ratings Are Winning Back Lost Ad Impressions, but They Won't Save Your Favorite ShowBut the No Man's Land that is 10 p.m. is luring back lost commercial impressions.
- AB InBev Culls Portfolio, Cuts Bud Black Crown and Beck's Sapphire...two products introduced in 2015: Oculto, a tequila-flavored beer that got
heavypromotion in Miami, and Mixxtail, a cocktail-inspired Bud Light line extension...
Warner Bros Theatre Ventures: Wonka-fy New York City Agency: AKA NYC, Media: TV/Video