LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Header Bidding Is the Most Misused Term in Ad Tech...once, because each tag became a potential source of added page latency.
Heavyweb pages already bogged down with third-party ad tags forced alienated...
- Your Customers Are Cheating On You: Marketing Orthodoxy Under Fire Byron Sharp's unorthodox marketing theories are catching on with major advertisers and causing media to rethink their pitches.
- What My Fight With a Chase Bank Employee Says About the Coming Robot ApocalypseTrapped between an ATM and an actual teller, the Media Guy endures an argumentative bank employee fighting against humankind's job security.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From PlayStation, E-Trade, Beautyrest and More...need to be an athlete -- forget running, swimming, "moving a bunch of
heavystuff" and "doing whatever this is" (a battle ropes workout) -- to achieve...
- McCann's 'Fearless Girl' Is Monday's Big Winner at Cannes McCann New York's "Fearless Girl" came into Cannes a
heavyfavorite and the female-empowerment campaign lived up to expectations on Monday, taking home...
Warner Bros Theatre Ventures: Wonka-fy New York City Agency: AKA NYC, Media: TV/Video