LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What you need to know about the Trump Baby blimp that will greet POTUS in the U.K....location for just one day will cost over Â£700 for enough
heliumto fill a blimp this sizeâ "a target we smashed within hours...
- GE Wants You to Say Goodbye to 'Useless Productivity Tools'...Feb. 16, 8:47 pm ET Sparkling Ice: Caught in the Act:
HeliumNetwork: E! Show: Sex and the City Airing Date: Feb. 16, 2...
- 'Madison & Vine' Turns 10 -- But How Far Has Branded Content Really Come? Brands are wedded to content more than ever. But some things haven't changed since Scott Donaton wrote the book on branded entertainment.
- Whatever Happened to the Ad War on Drugs?Ad industry is trying to keep alive $100 million anti-drug campaign now that government funding has dried up. Any questions?
- Google Aims To Bring Internet To All in Balloon Experiment...remote areas that are currently off the grid. Google has launched 30
helium-filled test balloons above New Zealand to test the possibility of having...