LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Defying Tough Times, These Four Foreign Brands Are Successful in China...these days, and this month brought a few jarring reminders of that.
Hersheyhad been on a roll in China, logging strong sales, opening an...
- Register Now for Ad Age's Small Agency Conference...trends and changes for 2015 and 2016. Brand leaders from Big Lots,
Hershey, and Cape Cod Chips, along with their agency partners, will showcase their...
- Patrik Bergh Joins Superlounge, Rascal Signs Pearson and MoreAll the latest creative moves from around the industry.
- Hey, Google: Put Some of Those Ad Dollars Back Into AdvertisingCompany is sitting on a mountain of ad revenue, but if it wants to protect its position maybe it should advertise more, writes Al Ries.
- Coming For Kind: Mars and Hershey Launch Snack Bars...line national after years of testing it in a handful of markets.
HersheyCo. , meanwhile, has begun selling a snack bar under its premium Brookside...