LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Hey, Google: Put Some of Those Ad Dollars Back Into AdvertisingCompany is sitting on a mountain of ad revenue, but if it wants to protect its position maybe it should advertise more, writes Al Ries.
- Coming For Kind: Mars and Hershey Launch Snack Bars...line national after years of testing it in a handful of markets.
HersheyCo. , meanwhile, has begun selling a snack bar under its premium Brookside...
- Humble Signs Levinson, Vingiano Joins B-Reel and More...multi-spot campaigns for McDonald's, and worked with brands including Starbucks,
Hershey's Kisses, Old Navy, DoubleTree Hotels, Reebok and Hyundai . She also co...
- Steady As She Goes: Minimal Changes in Store for the CWWhile most stars just sort of grin and wave, Gina Rodriguez's heartfelt upfront speech charmed even the most cynical buyers.
- With Booze and Coffee Taboo, Utah Leads Nation in Eating Candy A push by
HersheyCo. to gather data on the nation's candy-eating habits has uncovered the sweet-tooth capital of America: Utah. The...