- Twitter, Google and More Are Dreaming Up Content for Themselves -- and Their PartnersAs more creatives take their skills over to the client side, tech companies are leaning on expert in-house content capabilities.
- Gen Z Influencers to Brands: Let Us Be Ourselves -- and Forget Tumblr"Brands that get it are going to crush it. Brands that are stuck on analytics are going to keep tweeting over and over again."
- Remember Palm? A Chinese Company Is Resurrecting the Brand...exactly what it plans for Palm, which has been owned by
Hewlett- Packardsince 2010 (though HP retired it quickly after buying it.) And it...
- HP Looks to Exert More Control Over Programmatic-Buying Program
Hewlett- Packardis looking to take more control of its programmatic buying as the company seeks global support to help scale the program. The "service...
- 100 Largest Global Marketers100 Largest Global Marketers, 2014 edition. A ranking of marketers by measured media spending.