LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Paramount Goes Beyond Expectations for 'Star Trek' Partnerships...July 22, Paramount Pictures has established partnerships with brands such as
Hewlett PackardEnterprise that are now running unique, Trekkie-themed works on various platforms...
- 'Mr. Robot' Can't Hack Its Way to Higher Ratings...for airtime. The select group of paying customers included Quicken Loans,
Hewlett- PackardEnterprise, Paramount Pictures' "Star Trek Beyond," Absolut, Travelocity and Expedia. The Quicken...
- The Boys of Bummer: MLB All-Star Game Ratings Fall to a New LowAnnual exhibition strikes out with viewers, but Fox's ad sales team once again hits the cover off the ball.
- Fox Hits for the Cycle With MLB All-Star Game...Game. According to Mr. Mulcahy, spots for Apple, Samsung , Dell and
Hewlett- Packardwill be aired throughout the broadcast, a techie land grab that's...
- Vrse.works Becomes Here Be Dragons, Adds to Executive TeamAll the production moves from around the industry