LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Magazine-Like Shop Makes Target, AwesomenessTV Products Come Alive...shop has earned sponsorships from companies like Target, General Electric and
Hewlett- Packard; media brands including AwesomenessTV, NBC Universal and CondÃ© Nast; and notable players...
- Visa Marketing Chief Antonio Lucio Departs for Hewlett-Packard...communications as chief brand officer, is leaving the company to join
Hewlett- PackardCo.'s printer business. Mr. Lucio, 55, has been with Visa since...
- Visa to Start Global Media Agency Review...recently announced that he'd be leaving the company to join
Hewlett- PackardCo.'s printer business. His departure follows soon after the exit of...
- Twitter, Google and More Are Dreaming Up Content for Themselves -- and Their PartnersAs more creatives take their skills over to the client side, tech companies are leaning on expert in-house content capabilities.
- Gen Z Influencers to Brands: Let Us Be Ourselves -- and Forget Tumblr"Brands that get it are going to crush it. Brands that are stuck on analytics are going to keep tweeting over and over again."