LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Work & Co. Joins 40-Plus Tech Giants to Oppose Trump's Immigration Ban...with more than 40 technology companies, such as Uber, Airbnb and
Hewlett PackardEnterprise Co., joining a court challenge in New York opposing President Trump...
- Creepy Christian Slater Hacks Your Printer in HP's 'Wolf' Campaign A year-long web series created by Giant Spoon will highlight the hacker culture of office printers.
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 Power PlayersThese are the executives leading the branding and marketing agenda, challenging assumptions and setting new examples.
- CDW Rolls Out New Ads Featuring a Barista, a Class Clown and a Fanny-Pack Wearer...Chicago, showcasing its partnerships with technology companies including Cisco, Dell, HP,
Hewlett PackardEnterprise and Intel. "Dell is a new partner since the March campaign...
- HP Buys Samsung's Printer Business in $1.05 Billion Deal...paper printing. The acquisition is the biggest since HP split from
Hewlett PackardEnterprise last year to focus on personal computers and related hardware. "This...