LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: A Shadowy New Ad Fraud Scam. Plus, Another Facebook Fail After 'Methbot,' meet the newest digital ad fraud scheme, 'Hyphbot.'
- Broadcom Willing to Go Hostile to Win $105 Billion Qualcomm DealBroadcom, seeking to build a powerhouse that leads the market for chips that let electronic devices operate wirelessly, is prepared to launch a proxy battle.
- Publicis Groupe Reports Quarterly Results Below Expectations...Sadoun attributed growth in the U.S. to account wins including
Hewlett Packard, Walmart , Lowes, McDonald's, Southwest Airlines and Lionsgate, as well as to...
- P&G, Peltz Get Ready to Rumble: What You Need to Know About Tuesday's VoteP&G and Nelson Peltz's $60 million proxy war comes down to the wire. Then comes an alumni reunion, marketing conference and light show.
- Ad Age Wake-Up Call: Uber's Surprise CEO Pick, Mayweather vs. McGregor and Other News to Know Today...nine-week search to replace Travis Kalanick, speculation had focused on
Hewlett PackardEnterprise CEO Meg Whitman and General Electric Co. Chairman Jeff Immelt. Uber...