LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- A Few Words About Jack Trout and PositioningAl Ries on nearly 30 years of working with his ex-partner and friend Jack Trout, his co-author on "Positioning."
- Ad Age's Women to Watch 2017 These are the inspirational women shaping marketing and inspiring new generations.
- HP Continues Diversity Push With Promise to Fight Bias in Its Hiring...in 2015 after the company's split with business-focused counterpart
Hewlett PackardEnterprise Co. "It's meant to wake people up and get people...
- Work & Co. Joins 40-Plus Tech Giants to Oppose Trump's Immigration Ban...with more than 40 technology companies, such as Uber, Airbnb and
Hewlett PackardEnterprise Co., joining a court challenge in New York opposing President Trump...
- Creepy Christian Slater Hacks Your Printer in HP's 'Wolf' Campaign A year-long web series created by Giant Spoon will highlight the hacker culture of office printers.