LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Subaru, HP, AT&T and More...your thing"â "starting with that relationship "getting-serious thing." And
Hewlett PackardEnterprise serves up two spots that highlight how the computing power it...
- McCann NY Adds Senior Creatives, Teixeira and Andrade Join Work & Co...Silverstein & Partners in San Francisco on brands such as PBS, HBO,
Hewlett Packard, and Chevrolet. Hoelter, who moved to New York from Australia in 2016...
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Logan Paul Returns to YouTube. Plus, WPP and a Scandal-Hit Charity GalaVlogger Logan Paul makes his return to YouTube with a very serious PSA about suicide prevention.
- Meg Whitman Joins Jeffrey Katzenberg's New Mobile Video Venture...Whitman, 61, is scheduled to step down from her job at
Hewlett PackardEnterprise Co. on Feb. 1. "Meg is one of the most accomplished...
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: A Shadowy New Ad Fraud Scam. Plus, Another Facebook Fail After 'Methbot,' meet the newest digital ad fraud scheme, 'Hyphbot.'