LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- In defense of the lowly hashtags #ad and #sponsoredEvery time you see the hashtag #ad, that's me paying my mortgage.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Papa John's dismal Q2 results, the latest #MeToo developments, and other news to know todayAnd the Brady Bunch house has sold to an unexpected buyer.
- Well played! HGTV just snagged 'The Brady Bunch' house...isâ "and it's not a "Hollywood studio," but close. It's
HGTV, which naturally took to Twitter today to do a sort of victory...
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Facebook investors get jittery. And PepsiCo loses another exec Until now, Facebook's stock price seemed invincible, despite all the company's controversies.
- Troy Young named president of Hearst Magazines...including Cosmopolitan , Esquire , Marie Claire , Men's Health, Car & Driver, Elle and
HGTVMagazine. "Troy understands how vital it is for our brands to engage...