LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Discovery and Viacom Have Each Held Talks to Buy Scripps Networks...have held separate talks to combine with Scripps Networks Interactive, owner of
HGTVand the Food Network , according to a person with knowledge of the...
- What Two Years of His Tweets Tell Us About 'Master Brander' Donald TrumpPlus: NBC's Snapchat show, a tale of two translators and more from Dumenco's media roundup.
- New Hires at Pinterest Hint at More Video Ads -- and New Categories -- to Come...product. Last year, Pinterest invited publishers and media players like BuzzFeed and
HGTVto develop content for the site to compete with the growing video...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From AT&T, Gatorade, T-Mobile and More...9:44 pm ET Realtor.com: Slice of the American Dream Network:
HGTVShow: Property Brothers: Buying & Selling Airing Date: Jun. 28, 3:34 pm...
- Nice Work If You Can Get It: As May C3 Ratings Fall 14%, Network Ad Revenue RisesAd dollars kept pouring in as the 2016-17 broadcast TV season ground to a halt.