LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Pols Joins Adam & Eve/DDB and Stun Creative Hires Vamosy...working on accounts including Ocean Spray, Tyson, Titleist and Santander. He previously worked at such agencies as Connelly & Partners, Fallon, Digitas ,
Hill Holidayand Mullen.
- Five Questions With the Ad Council's New CEO...team carried out." Ms. Sherman, who served as a VP at
Hill Holidaybefore moving on to LogoTV, has extensive experience with nonprofits. She is...
- Al Jazeera America One Year Later: Is Gaza the Turning Point?Al Jazeera America is getting attention for its Gaza coverage, but ad buyers and former staffers describe missteps in its business pitch.
- Hill Holliday's Mike Sheehan Gives Up Chairman TitleCEO Karen Kaplan will assume the role of chairman of Hill Holiday, replacing Mike Sheehan, who recently recently accepted an advisory role at the Boston Globe.
- Havas Picks Up Liberty Mutual Creative Account; Optimedia Wins Media...in June . WPP 's Mediacom also competed in the media review.
Hill Holidayand Havas declined to comment. Optimedia referred calls to Liberty Mutual, which...