LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Buddy Who? Lee Jeans Introduces the Lee Woman and the Lee Man...handled creative duties, while Lee worked with Starcom on media and
Hill & KnowltonStrategies on PR. Ms. Yates declined to say how much the Merriam...
- Watch the Chinese Propaganda Ad Playing 120 Times a Day in Times Square...were pitching the Chinese government for a new campaign; it said
Hill+Knowlton, Ketchum , Ogilvy Public Relations, FleishmanHillard and Edelman took part. Since then, there...
- Can Trump the Brand Survive Trump the Candidate?Brands have bailed on Donald, yet his own empire is growing, for now.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- Largest Public Relations Networks Worldwide and in the U.S....6 Burson-Marsteller* [WPP] New York 466 -1.7 7 7
Hill&KnowltonStrategies* [WPP] New York 375 -2.5 8 8 Ogilvy Public Relations...