LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 250 Largest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- World's 10 Largest Public Relations Agency Networks...York 466.0 6 MSL Group* [Publicis] Paris 450.0 7
Hill&KnowltonStrategies* [WPP] New York 385.0 8 Ogilvy* [WPP] New York 316...
- 25 Largest U.S. Public Relations Agency Networks...York 217.5 6 MSL Group* [Publicis] Paris 155.0 7
Hill&KnowltonStrategies* [WPP] New York 145.7 8 Golin* [Interpublic] Chicago 137.8...
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- Buddy Who? Lee Jeans Introduces the Lee Woman and the Lee Man...handled creative duties, while Lee worked with Starcom on media and
Hill & KnowltonStrategies on PR. Ms. Yates declined to say how much the Merriam...