LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- DMA, Ad Agencies and Data Tech Firms Were Clinton Foundation Funders...show up in the list of Clinton Foundation supporters. AOL and
Hill+KnowltonStrategies each gave between $25,000 and $50,000 in 2014. WPP...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Largest Public-Relations Networks Worldwide and in the U.S....6 Burson-Marsteller* [WPP] New York 474 1.7 7 7
Hill&KnowltonStrategies* [WPP] New York 384 -1.5 8 8 Ogilvy Public Relations...
- People on the Move: Former White House Staffer Ellen Moran Joins Hill & Knowlton Strategies
Hill & KnowltonStrategies has named Ellen Moran executive VP-general manager of Washington, D.C., office. Ms. Moran served as chief of staff and chief...
- Aflac Will Push Speedy Service at Grammy's, Daytona 500 Aflac's largest-ever marketing push promotes its speedy claims payments.