LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 25 largest U.S. public relations agency networks...New York 301.4 6 MSL* [Publicis] Paris 146.0 7
Hill&KnowltonStrategies* [WPP] New York 141.3 8 Golin* [Interpublic] Chicago 136.7...
- 250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- World's 10 largest public relations agency networks...New York 510.4 6 MSL* [Publicis] Paris 450.0 7
Hill&KnowltonStrategies* [WPP] New York 385.4 8 Ogilvy* [WPP] New York 319...
- U.S. agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of more than 600 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- U.K. PR Firm's Meltdown Highlights Peril of Risky Clients...the risks and rewards are of a different order of magnitude."
Hill & KnowltonStrategies, another WPP business, recently signed deals to represent Saudi Arabia and...