LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- RSA Signs 'Uncertain' Duo Sandilands and McNicol, Nilsson Joins SkunkAll the latest production moves from around the industry.
- A Radio Shack by Any Other Name Actually Might Have Survived Why is management so quick to change everything else, except a name that's past its prime?
- Experian's Newest CMO Aims to Focus on Consumers...consumers hit by the Target breach through Experian's ProtectMyID product,
Home Depotand Anthem chose AllClear ID to provide such services after their attacks...
- Marketers, Please Tell Me You've Got a Better Plan for PrivacyThe argument that consumers need to "stop whining about privacy" is misguided, writes privacy expert Sam Pfeifle.
- Deal Gives Rentrak Credit-Card-Level Spending Data from Kantar...When it comes to ad targeting, theoretically an advertiser such as
Home Depotmight be able to isolate a viewer segment consisting of people who...