LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What Brands Can Learn from Donald Trump...Lysol vs. Kaboom, Ben & Jerry's vs. HÃ¤agen-Daz, or
Home Depotvs. Lowe's? Yes, they have differences in their product lines or...
- Weather Woes Spell Red for RetailersStores are ramping up marketing to reverse a downward slide of third-quarter sales following unseasonably warm weather in the Northeast.
- Newly Discovered Botnet Siphoning Billions From Digital Advertising: ReportThe botnet is expected to increase ad fraud by nearly 50% and cost advertisers $3 billion by the end of 2015.
- The Lowdown: Rum Wars Intensify, Federer Promotes Champagne...Amazon will sell Echo at more than 3,000 retailers like
Home Depot, Sears and Staples , among others. Users can search for recipes, stream music...
- Brand Advertising in Programmatic Era Fattens Margins for Big E-tailersRetailers like Target and Rakuten are investing in lucrative digital ad business.