LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Never mind Cambridge Analytica. Peter Thiel's data-mining company Palantir is watching your every move...walk away two years later. Coca-Cola, Nasdaq, American Express, and
Home Depothave also dumped Palantir. What makes the story a must-read: Details...
- Saville signs Peedom, Bray joins Durable Goods...Pepsi and directing efforts for brands including Google , GM, Hyundai , Nissan,
Home Depotand P&G. Backyard is signing director Stuart Douglas for U.S...
- Lowe's Reveals New Agencies as It Shifts Marketing Model...period to $15.5 billion and net income fell. By comparison,
Home Depot's comparable sales for the quarter were up 7.5 percent. The...
- Oscar Nominee Tiny Inventions Joins 1stAveMachine, Smuggler Signs Nourizadeh Plus new talent at Arts & Sciences, M ss ng P eces and more
- Agency Brief: Dibs, Diversity and DirectorsThis week's Agency Brief includes news from Havas, Catalyst Public Relations, The Martin Agency and more.