LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Howard Stern Says He's Leaving 'America's Got Talent'Veteran radio personality said he can no longer balance SiriusXM, TV responsibilities.
- Drone Basketball Is New Summer Pastime in Bud Light Spot...each one over the past week. See the methodology here . The
Home Depotknows you have a visceral reaction to new home appliances, so they...
- What Twitch Can Teach Brands About Marketing to MillennialsHere are four lessons brands can learn from gaming platform Twitch when it comes to marketing to millennials, writes Lander Vu.
- RSA Signs 'Uncertain' Duo Sandilands and McNicol, Nilsson Joins SkunkAll the latest production moves from around the industry.
- A Radio Shack by Any Other Name Actually Might Have Survived Why is management so quick to change everything else, except a name that's past its prime?