LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Four Super Bowl Ads as Measured by Emotional Impact 43.9% of all Facebook comments about Audi's ad expressed some sort of emotion, with love in the lead, writes Jared Feldman.
- Pinterest, the Social Network-Search Engine Hybrid, Brings New Search Ads Out of Early Testing...dozen new clients, who join a batch of brands such as
Home Depot, Target, Garnier, eBay and Barilla that were already testing an early version...
- Lowe's, Toys R Us Announce New Chief Marketing OfficersHome improvement chain promotes Jocelyn Wong to the CMO slot after departure of Marci Grebstein.
- Ditch the Product-Centric Mindset in Three Steps...may be sitting on a goldmine and not realize it. Take
Home Depot, for example. Forget generic segments like "millennial dads." The company might recognize...
- HGTV Will Never Upset You: How the Network Beat CNN in 2016...t interested. Mr. Lowe shrugged it off. Walking the aisles of
Home Depotand Lowe's stores around the country, he had identified an audience...