LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Hershey's Blonde AmbitionChocolate giant aims to address consumer interest in healthier snacks and more complex flavors with Hershey's Gold.
- Best Christmas in Decade Will Still Leave Some Retailers Behind...major retailers, including Amazon.com Inc., Wal-Mart Stores Inc. and
Home DepotInc., are expected to reap an oversized share of the gains. For...
- Target + Pinterest = a Quest for Holiday Dollars...effort by marketers to leverage visual technology to drive consumer sales.
Home Depotand Neiman Marcus have camera-based image search technology, but Target's...
- Marketer's Brief: This Porn Ad Is Safe for Work (Barely)Ad Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on Brazzers' free porn promo for college kids and signs the pumpkin spice trend is stale.
- Harvey Blasts Brands: Could Cost More Than $1B in Sales...previously put in place for catastrophic events. Home improvement brands, including
Home Depotand Lowe's, likely saw increased traffic last week as shoppers prepped...