LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Overbooked: Expedia and Priceline battle the digital duopolyWhen they started, online booking services like Expedia and Priceline were the disrupters. Now they're the ones being disrupted.
- Ad Age's 2018 Industry Predictions From auto-market threats to the caveats in China's rise to Snapchat's make-or-break year, our 2018 predictions for the advertising industry.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Macy's, Kroger, VRBO and More...campaign. Macy's promotes its (you guessed it) After Christmas Sale. And
HomeAwaysibling brand VRBO (Vacation Rentals By Owner) shows how you can use...
- Crossmedia Opens Shop in London, Wins HomeAway...outpost and a new global agency of record client: Vacation rental marketplace
HomeAway, the Austin-based Airbnb competitor acquired by Expedia in late 2015. Crossmedia...
- Anomaly Adds Two Partners, TBWA London Has a New CCO, We Are Unlimited Bolsters Creative Team...work includes campaigns for brands such as Direct Line, HSBC, Toyota and
HomeAway, as well as the launch of EE featuring Kevin Bacon. Previously, Jex...