LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Mazda Launches Major Campaign, Puts Emotion Back into 'Zoom Zoom'...Matters." Mazda lacks the name recognition and marketing dollars of rivals like
Hondaand Toyota. But executives hope a round of emotionally charged advertising will...
- P&G's Always #LikeaGirl, R/GA Win Big at U.K.'s D&AD Awards...Awarded Production Agency, winning a Yellow Pencil for "The Other Side" for
Honda. Greenpeace's controversial anti-Lego ad, Everything is Not Awesome , by Don...
- Yahoo's Kevin Gentzel Is Out as North American Ad Sales Head...prior employers. The biggest advertiser deal Yahoo has announced this year was
Honda's year-long sponsorship of "Community," the sitcom that Yahoo picked up...
- How Japan's Dentsu Climbed to the Top of the Agency World Most ad agencies don't climb mountains or send robots to outer space; for Japan's Dentsu, it's all in a day's work.
- Yahoo Aims for Millennials With 18 New Shows, Says CEO Marissa MayerCEO Marissa Mayer explains how Yahoo's new Millennial-friendly video lineup may help it become a must-buy for advertisers again.