LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Plastic Mobile Tries to Lure U.S. Tech Companies to Canada...Shopify (Ottawa), collaboration software company Slack (Vancouver), and social media management company
Hootsuite(Vancouver). "We are reaching out to very small tech startups that have...
- Meet the First Instagram-Certified Ad-, Marketing-Tech Vendors...SocialCode Sprinklr Marin Software Torchlight Unified Wisebirds Community Management Conversocial Curalate Expion
HootSuiteMomentfeed Percolate Salesforce Spredfast Sprinklr Sprout Social Content Marketing Curalate Flashstock Olapic...
- Meet Ad Age's 2014 Top Digital MarketersThese big thinkers are the talents behind some of today's smartest interactive marketing.
- Owly Gets Makeover As HootSuite Targets C-Suite With RebrandAfter six years in the social-media business,
HootSuitehas decided to show it is a more mature brand and has redone its logo, certain...
- Pinterest Unveils New Tech to Become More Measurable For Brands...the sidelines," he said. Pinterest is starting out small with seven "MarTech" developers: Salesforce's ExactTarget Marketing Cloud,
Hootsuite, Spredfast, Percolate, Piqora, Curalate and Tailwind.