LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2011 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2012.
- Tech the Halls With Laptops for Kids...The competition, Tech the Halls , was created by digital communications agency
Horn Group, which wanted to create a new kind of holiday effort. "[Tech the...
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2010 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2011.
- Seven Ways Agencies Must Evolve in 2011...earned media specialists" while some PR agencies like Waggener Edstrom and
Horn Groupbuilt out interactive creative services. Meanwhile, some agencies with traditional creative heritages...
- Around the Web: Ad Age Digital Conference CoverageAd Age's two-day Digital Marketing Conference wrapped yesterday afternoon and I've now recovered enough to pull together all the non-Ad Age coverage that I've been following over the past couple days. Most of it's good, thought-provoking observations -- I'm treating it all as great audience feedback that I'll use for planning future Ad Age Digital events. Got more? Pass it along.