Hue&Cry is a studio driven by creatives and artists obsessed with making stories work. The ‘hue and cry’ goes back into antiquity- an idiom conveying the vital urgency of a message and the collective experience of informing, and being informed. We make work that people want to see and share, and talk about.
- Hue & Cry goes independent, Stink opens in Prague
Hue & Cry, the Richmond-based production company that specializes in design and animation, is becoming a fully independent studio after separating from The Martin Agency...
- The Creativity Top 5: The Best Brand Ideas of the Week...of cyberhacking and KFC gives a stellar response to its chicken screw-up. Presented by Creativity Editor Ann-Christine Diaz. Title Design by
Hue & Cry.
- The Creativity Top 5: See the Best Brand Ideas of the Week...a fashion brand dupes bargain shoppers and Nike finds sport in unexpected places. Presented by Creativity Editor Ann-Christine Diaz. Title Design by
Hue & Cry.
- Hungry Man Signs Farhang, Papamichael Joins Untitled...has lensed spots for Red Bull, Victoria's Secret and Chambord.
Hue & Cryhas appointed Sean McClintock as the Richmond, Virginia-based production company's...
- The Creativity Top 5: The Best Brand Ideas of the Week...real estate division. Plus, a bonus -- our gorgeous new intro from
Hue & Cry. Stay on top of the best brand ideas by subscribing to the...