Huge is a digital agency that provides business strategy, design, marketing and technology services to some of the world's largest businesses and best-known brands. The company is known for successfully harmonizing user needs and business goals to create industry-changing digital experiences for its clients. Huge has offices based in the United States, Europe and Latin America, and is part of the Interpublic Group of Companies.
Designing for the Unbuilt
What Disney Can Teach Us About the Future of Digital
Digital Meets Physical
SXSW 2014: Report From Austin
UX in the Enterprise: Building Software That People Actually Use
• American Express
• Barneys New York
• British Airways
• Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
• Fox Broadcasting Corporation
• GE Capital
• L'Oreal Group
• MTV Networks
• National Geographic
• Nestle Waters
• Pizza Hut
• Restoration Hardware
• TD Ameritrade
• The City of New York
• Under Armour
• Aaron Shapiro, CEO
• Shirley Au, COO
• Ken Allard, Managing Director, Global Business Strategy
• Jon Jackson, Executive Creative Director
- Twitter Hand-Holds Advertisers Like No Other Social Media, but for What? Twitter's will do just about anything to win over Madison Avenue, but ad agencies still send most of their budgets to Facebook and Google.
- Twitter CFO (Sort of) Explains Why He's Overseeing Marketing Department...content and it needs to permeate media and it's a really
hugeopportunity in front of us." The decision to put Mr. Noto in...
- YouTube Adds Click-to-Shop Button to TrueView Ads...opportunity to lay additional information on top of our pre-rolls is
huge," said Ben Young, media manager of TV and online video for home...
- LinkedIn and Left Out: Why B-to-B Can't Afford Closed PlatformsLinkedIn needs to get rid of its closed system and share b-to-b data with marketers to enhance programmatic buying, writes John Merris.
- Volkswagen Set to Evaluate Media Agency Business...a request for comment. Mediacom declined to comment. Volkswagen, which made a
hugesplash with its "The Force" Super Bowl spot in 2011, sat out...