Huge is a digital agency that provides business strategy, design, marketing and technology services to some of the world's largest businesses and best-known brands. The company is known for successfully harmonizing user needs and business goals to create industry-changing digital experiences for its clients. Huge has offices based in the United States, Europe and Latin America, and is part of the Interpublic Group of Companies. For more information, please visit: http://www.hugeinc.com/
Designing for the Unbuilt
What Disney Can Teach Us About the Future of Digital
Digital Meets Physical
SXSW 2014: Report From Austin
UX in the Enterprise: Building Software That People Actually Use
• American Express
• Barneys New York
• British Airways
• Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
• Fox Broadcasting Corporation
• GE Capital
• L'Oreal Group
• MTV Networks
• National Geographic
• Nestle Waters
• Pizza Hut
• Restoration Hardware
• TD Ameritrade
• The City of New York
• Under Armour
• Aaron Shapiro, CEO
• Shirley Au, COO
• Jonathan Lee, Managing Director, Marketing & Brand Strategy
• Ken Allard, Managing Director, Global Business Strategy
• Jon Jackson, Executive Creative Director
- How a TV Show From Korea Sparked a Marketing Craze in China...a beautiful but gaffe-prone star actress. And it's been a
huge, huge hit in neighboring China, with more than 2.7 billion views...
- Tesla Starts Model S Sales on Alibaba's Online Mall in China...a big, big challenge for all car manufacturers to penetrate into the
hugemainland," Klaus Paur, London-based global head of automotive at researcher Ipsos...
- From Religious Symbols to Lego Bricks: How to Build an Iconic Brand...they are enemies of creativity). Visitors can "pick a brick" from the
hugedispensing wall and create over 900 million combinations out of just six...
- High Times Magazine Turns 40, Hungry for Doritos and Pepsi AdvertisingThe magazine about weed has seen explosive page growth, but it's still waiting for a traditional brand advertiser to make the leap.
- Why Social Agents Can Be Your Agency's Best ClientsHere are some ways to use social agents to help grow your agency's business, writes Tom Martin.