Huge is one of the world’s most successful digital design and marketing agencies with more than 1,200 designers, strategists, and technologists operating throughout North and South America, Europe, and Asia. Huge specializes in helping businesses respond to rapidly changing consumer demands and transform to be successful in the 21st century economy. The company is known for successfully harmonizing user needs and business goals to create industry-changing digital experiences for its clients.
Aaron Shapiro on Anticipatory Design
The Next Big Thing in Design: Less Choice
Retail is About to be Reinvented.
The Fringe is in: Multicultural Marketing in a Millennial World
The Post Screen User Interface: What Emerging Interaction Models Mean for Design
Designing for the Unbuilt
Show Your Underwear: A Case for Transparent Collaboration
Building Trust in a Digital World
Brands as Publishers.
Huge has partnered with more than 400 of the world's biggest businesses and best known brands on their highest stakes digital transformation and marketing initiatives. Agency clients include nearly 20 percent of the Fortune 100 and more than 10 percent of the Fortune and Global 500. Current clients include:
• Alliance Health
• American Express
• Canada Goose
• Coca Cola
• David Yurman
• Fast Company
• FX Networks
• Morgan Stanley
• Nestle Waters
• NYU Langone
• United States Government
• Aaron Shapiro, CEO
• Shirley Au, COO
• Patricia Korth-McDonnell, CMO
• Raj Singhal, CFO
- Former Havas, Code and Theory Leaders Buy Search Consultancy Roth Associates...in January, also previously served as the marketing chief for Critical Mass ,
Hugeand Y&R. He said one of the reasons he decided to...
- Does MySpace Have Any Distribution Juice Left for Publishers?...part of "Throwback Thursdays" on social media. Email newsletters are also a
hugeengagement tool for MySpace, which still has a hefty bank of addresses...
- WPP Net Sales Up 3.2% in Q1, Boosted by Strong U.S....This has become an annual rite, and he continues to defend his
hugerewards by emphasizing his entrepreneurial role at the company, and WPP's...
- Does Google's Bear Hug Mean Header Bidding Is Done For?Like a hot trend that looks over as soon as The New York Times discovers it, header bidding now seems endangered to some.
- Road Tripping: Fox Sports Closes Out 6-City Upfront Tour...Indeed, Fox's first stint as a World Cup broadcaster was a
hugedraw for advertisers looking to connect with the hordes of younger-skewing...