Huge is one of the world’s most successful digital design and marketing agencies with more than 1,200 designers, strategists, and technologists operating throughout North and South America, Europe, and Asia. Huge specializes in helping businesses respond to rapidly changing consumer demands and transform to be successful in the 21st century economy. The company is known for successfully harmonizing user needs and business goals to create industry-changing digital experiences for its clients.
Aaron Shapiro on Anticipatory Design
The Next Big Thing in Design: Less Choice
Retail is About to be Reinvented.
The Fringe is in: Multicultural Marketing in a Millennial World
The Post Screen User Interface: What Emerging Interaction Models Mean for Design
Designing for the Unbuilt
Show Your Underwear: A Case for Transparent Collaboration
Building Trust in a Digital World
Brands as Publishers.
Huge has partnered with more than 400 of the world's biggest businesses and best known brands on their highest stakes digital transformation and marketing initiatives. Agency clients include nearly 20 percent of the Fortune 100 and more than 10 percent of the Fortune and Global 500. Current clients include:
• Alliance Health
• American Express
• Canada Goose
• Coca Cola
• David Yurman
• Fast Company
• FX Networks
• Morgan Stanley
• Nestle Waters
• NYU Langone
• United States Government
• Aaron Shapiro, CEO
• Shirley Au, COO
• Patricia Korth-McDonnell, CMO
• Raj Singhal, CFO
- Official Sponsors Don't Have Edge When It Comes to Olympic Ads on YouTube...much bigger proportion of Olympic views than brand ads. "That's a
hugenumber," said Dave Rosner, exec VP-strategic marketing of Zefr, and it...
- How Storytelling Can Add Meaning and Imagination to the Purchase...that has a story that goes along with it and there's
hugevalue." Reading the room The caveat here is that even a perfect...
- The Surprising Good News in Apple's Disappointing Results: iPhone SE Is Catching OnThe SE proved to be a bright spot in Apple's earnings report as the company, which gets more than half its revenue from the iPhone, has felt the impact of a cooling global smartphone market particularly keenly.
- China Bans Internet News Reporting As Media Crackdown Widens...regulations by carrying plenty of news content obtained through original reporting, causing "
hugenegative effects," according to a report that appeared in The Paper on...
- Key Sponsors Praise NBA Move to Pull All-Star Game From N.C....just look at it from the brand's perspective, there is a
hugesigh of relief." PepsiCo, which last year signed a major sponsorship deal...