Huge is one of the world’s most successful digital design and marketing agencies with more than 1,200 designers, strategists, and technologists operating throughout North and South America, Europe, and Asia. Huge specializes in helping businesses respond to rapidly changing consumer demands and transform to be successful in the 21st century economy. The company is known for successfully harmonizing user needs and business goals to create industry-changing digital experiences for its clients.
Aaron Shapiro on Anticipatory Design
The Next Big Thing in Design: Less Choice
Retail is About to be Reinvented.
The Fringe is in: Multicultural Marketing in a Millennial World
The Post Screen User Interface: What Emerging Interaction Models Mean for Design
Designing for the Unbuilt
Show Your Underwear: A Case for Transparent Collaboration
Building Trust in a Digital World
Brands as Publishers.
Huge has partnered with more than 400 of the world's biggest businesses and best known brands on their highest stakes digital transformation and marketing initiatives. Agency clients include nearly 20 percent of the Fortune 100 and more than 10 percent of the Fortune and Global 500. Current clients include:
• Alliance Health
• American Express
• Canada Goose
• Coca Cola
• David Yurman
• Fast Company
• FX Networks
• Morgan Stanley
• Nestle Waters
• NYU Langone
• United States Government
• Aaron Shapiro, CEO
• Shirley Au, COO
• Patricia Korth-McDonnell, CMO
• Raj Singhal, CFO
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: A paid version of Facebook? Plus, T-Mobile and Sprint in merger talks, again...Carolina, tweeted : "That's a
hugeshift if it is not...Corp. and T-Mobile US Inc. are reportedly back on. The...
- Facebook officials head to Europe to respond to data scandalFacebook
Inc. officials will be travelingâ "or at least making phone...have been exposed to a hugerisk and I am not...
- Sorrell's decades-long grip on WPP weakened by misconduct probe...Gamble Co. and rising competition from web giants including Google and Facebook
Inc., which are gobbling up an ever-larger share of corporate marketing budgets...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: A Heineken ad flops, and HBO's 'Silicon Valley' subtly trolls FacebookPlus, Abbey Klaassen, 360i's chief marketing officer, has been promoted to president of the agency's New York headquarters.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Zuckerberg apology tour (finally), YouTube cracks down on guns and more"This was a major breach of trust and I'm really sorry that this happened," he says.