Huge is one of the world’s most successful digital design and marketing agencies with more than 1,200 designers, strategists, and technologists operating throughout North and South America, Europe, and Asia. Huge specializes in helping businesses respond to rapidly changing consumer demands and transform to be successful in the 21st century economy. The company is known for successfully harmonizing user needs and business goals to create industry-changing digital experiences for its clients.
Aaron Shapiro on Anticipatory Design
The Next Big Thing in Design: Less Choice
Retail is About to be Reinvented.
The Fringe is in: Multicultural Marketing in a Millennial World
The Post Screen User Interface: What Emerging Interaction Models Mean for Design
Designing for the Unbuilt
Show Your Underwear: A Case for Transparent Collaboration
Building Trust in a Digital World
Brands as Publishers.
Huge has partnered with more than 400 of the world's biggest businesses and best known brands on their highest stakes digital transformation and marketing initiatives. Agency clients include nearly 20 percent of the Fortune 100 and more than 10 percent of the Fortune and Global 500. Current clients include:
• Alliance Health
• American Express
• Canada Goose
• Coca Cola
• David Yurman
• Fast Company
• FX Networks
• Morgan Stanley
• Nestle Waters
• NYU Langone
• United States Government
• Aaron Shapiro, CEO
• Shirley Au, COO
• Patricia Korth-McDonnell, CMO
• Raj Singhal, CFO
- Facebook's iOS Glitch Caused ComScore to Overestimate Time Spent Facebook's iOS glitch didn't only drain device batteries but led to overestimates of time spent in its apps by double-digit percentages.
- How to Solve the Mystery of What Your Customers Really Want...customers. That's a shockingly small number. And it's also a
hugeproblem, especially in today's customer-first culture. Data-driven insights are...
- Buyers: ESPN Deportes Has Sold Out Its Super Bowl 50 SimulcastDespite having just six weeks to sell off its in-game ads, ESPN has made short work of the inventory in its Spanish-language simulcast.
- Who Gets the Dog in the Divorce? MetLife to Ponder Snoopy's Fate...bottle?" MetLife has long sought to appeal to both individuals and to
hugecorporate clients. The National Football League's New York Giants and New...
- Where the Atom Meets the Bit: Uber Unveils a Whole New Look...it looks a bit like a closed-mouth Pac-Man with a
hugecavity. The design has philosophical origins: the square represents a "bit," while...