Huge is a digital agency that provides business strategy, design, marketing and technology services to some of the world's largest businesses and best-known brands. The company is known for successfully harmonizing user needs and business goals to create industry-changing digital experiences for its clients. Huge has offices based in the United States, Europe and Latin America, and is part of the Interpublic Group of Companies. For more information, please visit: http://www.hugeinc.com/
Designing for the Unbuilt
What Disney Can Teach Us About the Future of Digital
Digital Meets Physical
SXSW 2014: Report From Austin
UX in the Enterprise: Building Software That People Actually Use
• American Express
• Barneys New York
• British Airways
• Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
• Fox Broadcasting Corporation
• GE Capital
• L'Oreal Group
• MTV Networks
• National Geographic
• Nestle Waters
• Pizza Hut
• Restoration Hardware
• TD Ameritrade
• The City of New York
• Under Armour
• Aaron Shapiro, CEO
• Shirley Au, COO
• Jonathan Lee, Managing Director, Marketing & Brand Strategy
• Ken Allard, Managing Director, Global Business Strategy
• Jon Jackson, Executive Creative Director
- McCann Worldgroup's Harris Diamond Is Ad Age's 2015 Agency Executive of the Year...that it scooped up the massive global Microsoft business. It was a
hugecoup that required competing for the business as part of an Interpublic...
- Droga5 Is Creativity's 2015 Agency of the YearBreaking through the clutter is just part of the Droga5 M.O.
- Ad Age's 2015 Agency A-List Standouts: Grey, 180LA, AKQA and More...other wins included Coca-Cola Latin America and 1-800-Contacts. 6.
HugeTo call Huge resilient is an understatement. In 2013, the IPG digital...
- BBDO Is No. 10 on Ad Age's 2014 Agency A-List...brands including Claritin, Dr. Scholl's and Afrin, the agency put a
hugefocus on relationships with its existing clients like Foot Locker and Mars...
- Four Trends to Expect From Super Bowl XLIX AdsWhen Super Bowl kicks off, expect plenty of the standard sentimental marketing. But these four trends will really define this year's big game for the ad industry.