Huge is one of the world’s most successful digital design and marketing agencies with more than 1,200 designers, strategists, and technologists operating throughout North and South America, Europe, and Asia. Huge specializes in helping businesses respond to rapidly changing consumer demands and transform to be successful in the 21st century economy. The company is known for successfully harmonizing user needs and business goals to create industry-changing digital experiences for its clients.
Aaron Shapiro on Anticipatory Design
The Next Big Thing in Design: Less Choice
Retail is About to be Reinvented.
The Fringe is in: Multicultural Marketing in a Millennial World
The Post Screen User Interface: What Emerging Interaction Models Mean for Design
Designing for the Unbuilt
Show Your Underwear: A Case for Transparent Collaboration
Building Trust in a Digital World
Brands as Publishers.
Huge has partnered with more than 400 of the world's biggest businesses and best known brands on their highest stakes digital transformation and marketing initiatives. Agency clients include nearly 20 percent of the Fortune 100 and more than 10 percent of the Fortune and Global 500. Current clients include:
• Alliance Health
• American Express
• Canada Goose
• Coca Cola
• David Yurman
• Fast Company
• FX Networks
• Morgan Stanley
• Nestle Waters
• NYU Langone
• United States Government
• Aaron Shapiro, CEO
• Shirley Au, COO
• Patricia Korth-McDonnell, CMO
• Raj Singhal, CFO
- Facebook to Serve Ads to Non-Users Through Its Audience Network...of ads and business platform at Facebook. "I think that is a
hugecompetitive advantage relative to the hundreds of other companies doing this kind...
- Arby's Looks Indoors and Outdoors for Sports Tie-Ins...s very passionate about what they do. It may not be this
huge, broad-reaching activity that everyone in America participates in, but the people...
- Upfront Uproar: Inside the Fall's 5 Toughest TV Time SlotsAs the networks look to put the "broad" back in "broadcast," all eyes will be on newbies "Designated Survivor," "This Is Us" and "Bull."
- Kohl's Chewbacca Surprise Leads to Record Engagement...house through Kohl's social team. The company works with Brooklyn-based
Hugeon social activities. By Monday, the Kohl's video had received over...
- Tapping Into the Programmatic TV Opportunity...for TV. Just as in digital, it's set to be a
hugeasset for media buyers because it brings two major benefits to the...