Huge is a digital agency that provides business strategy, design, marketing and technology services to some of the world's largest businesses and best-known brands. The company is known for successfully harmonizing user needs and business goals to create industry-changing digital experiences for its clients. Huge has offices based in the United States, Europe and Latin America, and is part of the Interpublic Group of Companies. For more information, please visit: http://www.hugeinc.com/
Designing for the Unbuilt
What Disney Can Teach Us About the Future of Digital
Digital Meets Physical
SXSW 2014: Report From Austin
UX in the Enterprise: Building Software That People Actually Use
• American Express
• Barneys New York
• British Airways
• Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
• Fox Broadcasting Corporation
• GE Capital
• L'Oreal Group
• MTV Networks
• National Geographic
• Nestle Waters
• Pizza Hut
• Restoration Hardware
• TD Ameritrade
• The City of New York
• Under Armour
• Aaron Shapiro, CEO
• Shirley Au, COO
• Jonathan Lee, Managing Director, Marketing & Brand Strategy
• Ken Allard, Managing Director, Global Business Strategy
• Jon Jackson, Executive Creative Director
- Paul Shearer Joins Ogilvy Dubai, Ogilvy Paris Promotes Bodet and More...his past agency experience also includes creative leadership roles at Razorfish and
Huge. He has worked on accounts such as Ford Motor Company, GE Capital...
- YouTube Music Awards to Return, but Ditch the Awards-Show Format...than 900,000 views of the full event's video despite a
hugeproduction that seemed intended to rival TV forerunners like the MTV Music...
- Volkswagen Sits Out Super Bowl for First Time in Five Years as Auto Bowl FadesVolkswagen, which made a
hugesplash with its "The Force" Super Bowl spot in 2011, will be sitting out the Big Game this year, the...
- Wine and Dine With Ad Age's Media Mavens on Dec. 3...officer and founder of its agency, Virtue Lisa Weinstein , who's forging
hugepacts with the likes of Facebook as president of global digital, data...
- Apple's App Store Now Accepts World's Most Popular Payment Card...Apple "is paving the groundwork for the future because China is a
hugemarket for them," Mr. Yu said. China was the No. 2 country...