Huge is one of the world’s most successful digital design and marketing agencies with more than 1,200 designers, strategists, and technologists operating throughout North and South America, Europe, and Asia. Huge specializes in helping businesses respond to rapidly changing consumer demands and transform to be successful in the 21st century economy. The company is known for successfully harmonizing user needs and business goals to create industry-changing digital experiences for its clients.
Aaron Shapiro on Anticipatory Design
The Next Big Thing in Design: Less Choice
Retail is About to be Reinvented.
The Fringe is in: Multicultural Marketing in a Millennial World
The Post Screen User Interface: What Emerging Interaction Models Mean for Design
Designing for the Unbuilt
Show Your Underwear: A Case for Transparent Collaboration
Building Trust in a Digital World
Brands as Publishers.
Huge has partnered with more than 400 of the world's biggest businesses and best known brands on their highest stakes digital transformation and marketing initiatives. Agency clients include nearly 20 percent of the Fortune 100 and more than 10 percent of the Fortune and Global 500. Current clients include:
• Alliance Health
• American Express
• Canada Goose
• Coca Cola
• David Yurman
• Fast Company
• FX Networks
• Morgan Stanley
• Nestle Waters
• NYU Langone
• United States Government
• Aaron Shapiro, CEO
• Shirley Au, COO
• Patricia Korth-McDonnell, CMO
• Raj Singhal, CFO
- Time Inc. Revises Expectations Downward, Citing Disruption of Its Reorganization...and other advertising, the company said. The
hugerise in digital ad revenue resulted primarily from Time Inc.'s acqusition of Viant , the parent company...
- Inside the Party With a Purpose: Time Inc.'s Essence Festival Is a Marketer Draw...Festival would not be easy. Distilling the Essence >> Hosted by the Time
Inc. magazine brand and presented by longtime sponsor Coca-Cola, the annual three...
- Why Kobe Bryant Is the Pitchman For a Chinese Food-Delivery Startup...giant Alibaba Group. (Scroll down to watch the ad). Mr. Bryant is
hugein China â " even in retirement, he's the country's most...
- FanDuel, DraftKings Said in Merger Talks Amid Legal Fights DraftKings Inc. and FanDuel
Inc., daily fantasy sports companies that have pumped hugesums of ad dollars into TV, are in talks about a merger...
- Arby's Looks Indoors and Outdoors for Sports Tie-InsArby's Restaurant Group
Inc. is looking into partnerships and other...It may not be this huge, broad-reaching activity that everyone...