Huge is one of the world’s most successful digital design and marketing agencies with more than 1,200 designers, strategists, and technologists operating throughout North and South America, Europe, and Asia. Huge specializes in helping businesses respond to rapidly changing consumer demands and transform to be successful in the 21st century economy. The company is known for successfully harmonizing user needs and business goals to create industry-changing digital experiences for its clients.
Aaron Shapiro on Anticipatory Design
The Next Big Thing in Design: Less Choice
Retail is About to be Reinvented.
The Fringe is in: Multicultural Marketing in a Millennial World
The Post Screen User Interface: What Emerging Interaction Models Mean for Design
Designing for the Unbuilt
Show Your Underwear: A Case for Transparent Collaboration
Building Trust in a Digital World
Brands as Publishers.
Huge has partnered with more than 400 of the world's biggest businesses and best known brands on their highest stakes digital transformation and marketing initiatives. Agency clients include nearly 20 percent of the Fortune 100 and more than 10 percent of the Fortune and Global 500. Current clients include:
• Alliance Health
• American Express
• Canada Goose
• Coca Cola
• David Yurman
• Fast Company
• FX Networks
• Morgan Stanley
• Nestle Waters
• NYU Langone
• United States Government
• Aaron Shapiro, CEO
• Shirley Au, COO
• Patricia Korth-McDonnell, CMO
• Raj Singhal, CFO
- Quicken Loans Returns to Super Bowl...For the new Super Bowl commercial, Quicken worked with Brooklyn-based
Huge Inc., winner of a jump-ball pitch request last year. This is Huge...
- BuzzFeed Will Get a Taste of the Chinese Market in a Deal With a Local Media GiantA few years ago BuzzFeed
Inc. posted a picture of a cocktail dress online and asked readers what colors they saw. The photo triggered a...
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Facebook's Super-Short Survey. Plus, an Agency Staffer's Harassment Claim...app. What people are talking about today: Facebook is hoping to answer
hugequestions with a short survey. A very short survey. Amid all the...
- Shinzo Abe's Party Wants Japan Ready for Video Games in Olympics...globally it's already a
hugebusiness. By 2020, total revenue...Tokyo. Konami Holdings Corp., Mixi Inc. and three other local companies...
- Marketer's Brief: Guinness Takes the Buzz Out, Halo Top Picks AgencyAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on "Pure Brew" and Tide's latest move to stop Pod eating.