Huge is one of the world’s most successful digital design and marketing agencies with more than 1,200 designers, strategists, and technologists operating throughout North and South America, Europe, and Asia. Huge specializes in helping businesses respond to rapidly changing consumer demands and transform to be successful in the 21st century economy. The company is known for successfully harmonizing user needs and business goals to create industry-changing digital experiences for its clients.
The Next Big Thing in Design: Less Choice
Retail is About to be Reinvented.
The Fringe is in: Multicultural Marketing in a Millennial World
The Post Screen User Interface: What Emerging Interaction Models Mean for Design
Designing for the Unbuilt
Show Your Underwear: A Case for Transparent Collaboration
Building Trust in a Digital World
Brands as Publishers.
Huge has partnered with more than 400 of the world's biggest businesses and best known brands on their highest stakes digital transformation and marketing initiatives. Agency clients include nearly 20 percent of the Fortune 100 and more than 10 percent of the Fortune and Global 500. Clients include:
• American Express
• AMC Theatres
• Canada Goose
• Coca Cola
• David Yurman
• Fast Company
• FX Networks
• Morgan Stanley
• NBC Universal
• Nestle Waters
• Procter & Gamble
• United States Government
• Michael Koziol, Global CEO
• Raj Singhal, Chief Financial Officer
• Alexandra Lutz, Chief Strategy Officer
• Derek Fridman, Chief Design Officer
• Jason Musante, Chief Creative Officer
• Michael Horn, Chief Data Officer
- Issa Rae and her real best friends throw shade for CoverGirl...
hugepart of the CoverGirl rebrand was redefining what it means to be a CoverGirl," says Ukonwa Ojo, CMO, consumer beauty, at Coty Inc. "Diversity...
- Marketer's Brief: The world's smallest ad...is coming. This isn't it." No word yet on the supposedly "
huge" news. The marketing comes from Moxie , while Arby's worked with Georgia...
- Apple cracks down on apps sharing info on users' friendsApple
Inc. changed its App Store rules last week to limit...App Store. "They have a hugeecosystem making money through the...
- Women to Watch Europe 2018 This year's Women to Watch Europe are not just doing great work for their companies, they are also enabling others to do their best.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Your upfronts update. Plus, new ad experiments from Snapchat and Amazon One thing to know about the "New Fox" -- it involves more sports.