Huge is a digital agency that provides business strategy, design, marketing and technology services to some of the world's largest businesses and best-known brands. The company is known for successfully harmonizing user needs and business goals to create industry-changing digital experiences for its clients. Huge has offices based in the United States, Europe and Latin America, and is part of the Interpublic Group of Companies.
Designing for the Unbuilt
What Disney Can Teach Us About the Future of Digital
Digital Meets Physical
SXSW 2014: Report From Austin
UX in the Enterprise: Building Software That People Actually Use
• American Express
• Barneys New York
• British Airways
• Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
• Fox Broadcasting Corporation
• GE Capital
• L'Oreal Group
• MTV Networks
• National Geographic
• Nestle Waters
• Pizza Hut
• Restoration Hardware
• TD Ameritrade
• The City of New York
• Under Armour
• Aaron Shapiro, CEO
• Shirley Au, COO
• Ken Allard, Managing Director, Global Business Strategy
• Jon Jackson, Executive Creative Director
- Twitter Makes It Easier for Brands to Run Amplify Ads...addresses issues advertisers had with Amplify. Amplify campaigns have "just been a
hugepain in the ass to activate," said Dentsu Aegis Network's head...
- BMA15 Takeaways: Millennial Buyers, Data and Transformation...technology can no longer operate in silos. "These three groups play a
hugerole in making innovation happen in the company," said Eduardo Conrado, former...
- FIFA Woes Not Scaring Sponsors Off Fox's Women's World Cup PackageWhile the DOJ puts the screws to FIFA, it's business as usual for Fox ad sales execs, who have lined up multiple sponsors for the WWC.
- Neighbors Get a Little Too Competitive in Lowe's Spot...Flip or Flop Primetime Airing: May. 26, 8:54 pm ET JCPenney:
HugeSale: Splash of Color Network: ION Show: Criminal Minds Primetime Airing: May...
- Anthony Bourdain Invested in This Website After Founder Sent Him a Drunken Email...southern France. Roads & Kingdoms is "yet more validation that there's a
huge, untapped audience out there for smart travel and food and culture related...