Huge is a digital agency that provides business strategy, design, marketing and technology services to some of the world's largest businesses and best-known brands. The company is known for successfully harmonizing user needs and business goals to create industry-changing digital experiences for its clients. Huge has offices based in the United States, Europe and Latin America, and is part of the Interpublic Group of Companies. For more information, please visit: http://www.hugeinc.com/
Designing for the Unbuilt
What Disney Can Teach Us About the Future of Digital
Digital Meets Physical
SXSW 2014: Report From Austin
UX in the Enterprise: Building Software That People Actually Use
• American Express
• Barneys New York
• British Airways
• Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
• Fox Broadcasting Corporation
• GE Capital
• L'Oreal Group
• MTV Networks
• National Geographic
• Nestle Waters
• Pizza Hut
• Restoration Hardware
• TD Ameritrade
• The City of New York
• Under Armour
• Aaron Shapiro, CEO
• Shirley Au, COO
• Jonathan Lee, Managing Director, Marketing & Brand Strategy
• Ken Allard, Managing Director, Global Business Strategy
• Jon Jackson, Executive Creative Director
- Six Things You Didn't Know About Huge's Jon Jackson...director this week from executive creative director at Brooklyn-based digital agency
Huge, which also has offices in Rio de Janeiro, London, and Singapore. The...
- Why Data Is the New 'Oil'Automated-buying players are finding that the real power lies in the hands of those who own the data.
- Why Images on the Web Are a Data Blindspot and Potential Gold MineTech firms look to unlock visual web's "black box" for brand advertising.
- Forget 'Big Data.' Beware 'Little Data' -- and the Horrors of TMI...John R. Quain of The New York Times : "Cars are generating a
hugeamount of data, some billion gigabytes of data every year." In many...
- MediaLink Poaches Top AT&T Mobility Marketer...je ne sais quoi of Daryl Evans coming to MediaLink -- is a
hugedeal," MediaLink chairman-CEO Michael Kassan said. "We're recruiting from the...