Huge is a digital agency that provides business strategy, design, marketing and technology services to some of the world's largest businesses and best-known brands. The company is known for successfully harmonizing user needs and business goals to create industry-changing digital experiences for its clients. Huge has offices based in the United States, Europe and Latin America, and is part of the Interpublic Group of Companies.
Designing for the Unbuilt
What Disney Can Teach Us About the Future of Digital
Digital Meets Physical
SXSW 2014: Report From Austin
UX in the Enterprise: Building Software That People Actually Use
• American Express
• Barneys New York
• British Airways
• Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
• Fox Broadcasting Corporation
• GE Capital
• L'Oreal Group
• MTV Networks
• National Geographic
• Nestle Waters
• Pizza Hut
• Restoration Hardware
• TD Ameritrade
• The City of New York
• Under Armour
• Aaron Shapiro, CEO
• Shirley Au, COO
• Ken Allard, Managing Director, Global Business Strategy
• Jon Jackson, Executive Creative Director
- Odyssey Project (Web)
- Odyssey Project
- The Most Shocking Christmas Message
- Mother Signs Jesus as Client
- Why Fort Worth Sent Billy Bob's Texas Line Dancers to St. LouisCities including Fort Worth, New Orleans and Atlantic City have invested in new data and analytics to reveal where tomorrow's visitors are.
- JD Power, MarketShare Offer Way for Automakers To Balance Spending...its tools to guide advertising and marketing. "In the incentive world, a
hugeamount of hard science and research has gone into, on the PIN...
- Coach Who Fell Off Chair Is on the Cusp of Endorsements...days are a lot more media," Mr. Steiner said. "It makes a
hugedifference." The 50-year-old coach is already taking advantage of the...
- One Tough Cookie: 'Empire' Finale Smashes Ratings Records...growth can be credited to a loyal, ever-expanding fan base and
hugeVOD deliveries. Per Nielsen, last week's episode drew in nearly three...
- Tencent Profits Soar 50% on Revenues from Online Games, Ads...venture with JD.com. Tencent is trying to cash in on the
hugeuser base of QQ and WeChat, known as Weixin in China, with...