Huge is one of the world’s most successful digital design and marketing agencies with more than 1,200 designers, strategists, and technologists operating throughout North and South America, Europe, and Asia. Huge specializes in helping businesses respond to rapidly changing consumer demands and transform to be successful in the 21st century economy. The company is known for successfully harmonizing user needs and business goals to create industry-changing digital experiences for its clients.
Aaron Shapiro on Anticipatory Design
The Next Big Thing in Design: Less Choice
Retail is About to be Reinvented.
The Fringe is in: Multicultural Marketing in a Millennial World
The Post Screen User Interface: What Emerging Interaction Models Mean for Design
Designing for the Unbuilt
Show Your Underwear: A Case for Transparent Collaboration
Building Trust in a Digital World
Brands as Publishers.
Huge has partnered with more than 400 of the world's biggest businesses and best known brands on their highest stakes digital transformation and marketing initiatives. Agency clients include nearly 20 percent of the Fortune 100 and more than 10 percent of the Fortune and Global 500. Current clients include:
• Alliance Health
• American Express
• Canada Goose
• Coca Cola
• David Yurman
• Fast Company
• FX Networks
• Morgan Stanley
• Nestle Waters
• NYU Langone
• United States Government
• Aaron Shapiro, CEO
• Shirley Au, COO
• Patricia Korth-McDonnell, CMO
• Raj Singhal, CFO
- Here's What's Behind Acxiom's Growth and Increased Investor Interest...a variety of brands with
hugecustomer databases but a lack...and research analyst at Stephens, Inc., which maintains a market in...
- Why Don't More Women Run Media Companies?...Huffington Post already had a male CEO in place, just like Time
Inc., The New York Times Co., CondÃ© Nast, Hearst Corp. and its Hearst...
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 Media Mavens...in primetime on Fox's broadcast network. While the audience wasn't
hugeand any potential fireworks were tamped down, it laid the groundwork for...
- Trump's Politics Are Alienating His Best CustomersThere's a mismatch between Donald Trump's voter base and his target consumers.
- Trump Media Ambitions May Look More Like The Blaze Than Fox News...Oprah Winfrey Network, in 2008 through a joint venture with Discovery Communications
Inc., which owns cable networks like TLC and Animal Planet. But in a...
AUG17Stadiums Upgrade Location Tracking to Feed Ad Exchanges
SEP21How Data Management Platforms Are Working for Agencies and Marketers
JUN1Branded Content Wins Film Festival Award
OCT14Google Wants to Bring Brand Advertising to Mobile
SEP7August Brings Flurry of Digital Agency Acquisitions
FEB10Consulting Services Add Creative and Digital Agency Expertise