Huge is one of the world’s most successful digital design and marketing agencies with more than 1,200 designers, strategists, and technologists operating throughout North and South America, Europe, and Asia. Huge specializes in helping businesses respond to rapidly changing consumer demands and transform to be successful in the 21st century economy. The company is known for successfully harmonizing user needs and business goals to create industry-changing digital experiences for its clients.
Aaron Shapiro on Anticipatory Design
The Next Big Thing in Design: Less Choice
Retail is About to be Reinvented.
The Fringe is in: Multicultural Marketing in a Millennial World
The Post Screen User Interface: What Emerging Interaction Models Mean for Design
Designing for the Unbuilt
Show Your Underwear: A Case for Transparent Collaboration
Building Trust in a Digital World
Brands as Publishers.
Huge has partnered with more than 400 of the world's biggest businesses and best known brands on their highest stakes digital transformation and marketing initiatives. Agency clients include nearly 20 percent of the Fortune 100 and more than 10 percent of the Fortune and Global 500. Current clients include:
• Alliance Health
• American Express
• Canada Goose
• Coca Cola
• David Yurman
• Fast Company
• FX Networks
• Morgan Stanley
• Nestle Waters
• NYU Langone
• United States Government
• Aaron Shapiro, CEO
• Shirley Au, COO
• Patricia Korth-McDonnell, CMO
• Raj Singhal, CFO
- Equifax Says Cyberattack May Have Hit 143 Million Customers...000 consumers. "It's a
hugedeal," says Tim Crosby, senior...were acquired by Verizon Communications Inc. earlier this year, disclosed a...
- See the First-Ever NFL Regular Season Liquor Ad...Kelly, senior VP of North American Whiskeys at Diageo. "This is a
hugeopportunity for us," she adds, noting how NFL games offer the kind...
- Tesla Model 3 Buzz Belies Tiny Electric Vehicle MarketDearth of EVs offering affordability and driving range has kept consumers on the sidelines.
- Discovery Interest in Scripps Driven by Visions of $3 TV Bundle...TV services, like Dish Network Corp. 's Sling TV or AT&T
Inc.'s DirecTV Now, fetch $20 or more, largely because they include more...
- Google's Quantum Computing Opens New Front in Cloud Battle...is thinking of ways to turn the project into a business. Alphabet
Inc.'s Google has offered science labs and artificial intelligence researchers early access...
AUG17Stadiums Upgrade Location Tracking to Feed Ad Exchanges
SEP20Martech Firms Making Deals to Strengthen Offerings
NOV9A Promising Approach for Publishers to Combat Ad Blocking
SEP21How Data Management Platforms Are Working for Agencies and Marketers
JUN1Branded Content Wins Film Festival Award
SEP13Does Your Media Agency Need a Chief AI Officer?
DEC14Learning to Love and Work with the Machines
OCT14Google Wants to Bring Brand Advertising to Mobile
SEP7August Brings Flurry of Digital Agency Acquisitions
FEB10Consulting Services Add Creative and Digital Agency Expertise