Huge is one of the world’s most successful digital design and marketing agencies with more than 1,200 designers, strategists, and technologists operating throughout North and South America, Europe, and Asia. Huge specializes in helping businesses respond to rapidly changing consumer demands and transform to be successful in the 21st century economy. The company is known for successfully harmonizing user needs and business goals to create industry-changing digital experiences for its clients.
Aaron Shapiro on Anticipatory Design
The Next Big Thing in Design: Less Choice
Retail is About to be Reinvented.
The Fringe is in: Multicultural Marketing in a Millennial World
The Post Screen User Interface: What Emerging Interaction Models Mean for Design
Designing for the Unbuilt
Show Your Underwear: A Case for Transparent Collaboration
Building Trust in a Digital World
Brands as Publishers.
Huge has partnered with more than 400 of the world's biggest businesses and best known brands on their highest stakes digital transformation and marketing initiatives. Agency clients include nearly 20 percent of the Fortune 100 and more than 10 percent of the Fortune and Global 500. Current clients include:
• Alliance Health
• American Express
• Canada Goose
• Coca Cola
• David Yurman
• Fast Company
• FX Networks
• Morgan Stanley
• Nestle Waters
• NYU Langone
• United States Government
• Aaron Shapiro, CEO
• Shirley Au, COO
• Patricia Korth-McDonnell, CMO
• Raj Singhal, CFO
- See the Spot: KFC's Latest Celebrity Colonel Goes for the Gold...sibling chain within Yum Brands
Inc., will introduce the Naked Chicken...Gold, KFC is planning a " huge" launch for the end of...
- Anomaly Is the Ad Age 2017 Agency of the Year
- Marvel (and/or Gasp) at What NYC Is Paying to Protect President-Elect Trump...Donald Trump are facing a
hugebill to protect the billionaire...app purchasers may sue Apple Inc. over allegations that the company...
- Starbucks Envy? McDonald's Makes Over McCafeThe push follows efforts to upgrade its java and get more of its beans from sustainable sources, mimicking Seattle-based rival Starbucks.
- Throwback Thursday: When Ad Age Found Out Donald Trump Was Afraid of Heights...Advertising Age. Credit: Crain Communications
Inc. The profile opens with Mr...cautious, citing Mr. Trump's hugeego as both a draw...
AUG17Stadiums Upgrade Location Tracking to Feed Ad Exchanges
NOV9A Promising Approach for Publishers to Combat Ad Blocking
SEP21How Data Management Platforms Are Working for Agencies and Marketers
JUN1Branded Content Wins Film Festival Award
DEC14Learning to Love and Work with the Machines
OCT14Google Wants to Bring Brand Advertising to Mobile
SEP7August Brings Flurry of Digital Agency Acquisitions
FEB10Consulting Services Add Creative and Digital Agency Expertise