LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Study: Nine Out of 10 Americans Are Binge-ViewersOver half binge-watch alone -- and 52% say they experience sadness after finishing a show. Is any of this good for advertisers?
- Hello, Newman! Hulu Lets New Yorkers Become Master of 'Seinfeld' Domain...and moved downtown) for fans of the "show about nothing," thanks to
Huluand Magnetic Collaborative. The streaming company, with New York-based Magnetic and...
- Mother London Names Balarins ECDs, Robinson Joins Martin Agency as NY ECD and More...on Xbox. Under his tenure it became agency of record for Pandora,
Hulu, Annie's Homegrown, and Workday while expanding its Xbox portfolio to include...
- Yahoo to Let Brands Fact-Check Its Viewability, Fraud NumbersAdvertisers can now use outside firms to track whether their ads bought through Yahoo had a chance to be seen by an actual human being.
- Ad Age's Women to Watch 2015...Annalect. Holly Zheng is staking out properties for the burgeoning BlueFocus network.
Hulu's Jenny Wall is bringing big-name entertainment like Stephen King's...