LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Top Neuromarketing Trends to Watch in 2017...or any of the top Super Bowl ads with such deep, emotional,
humanresponses. By tapping into the brain's conscious and unconscious reactions, neuromarketing...
- Meet Ms. Robot, My New Media Planner...companies won't be able to rely upon their size, charisma, or
humanintellect to win the day. Tomorrow's successful agencies more likely will...
- General Mills CMO Simonds Out Amid Overhaul and Job Cuts General Mills plans to look outside the company for expertise in marketing innovation, strategic revenue management and e-commerce.
- Get Ready for the Age of Programmable BrandsWith programmable marketing, messages can be made much more relevant for each consumer by leveraging data not available with programmatic.
- Wal-Mart Joining Trend to Add Protections for LGBT Employees...rights, said Deena Fidas, director of the workplace equality project at the
HumanRights Campaign, the largest advocacy group for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender...