LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- En fuego: NBA playoff ad inventory is selling like Slurpees in HellTNT lands a presenting sponsor in the sports-hungry Hulu, while ESPN/ABC have hoop dreams of their own.
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Vogue insists Anna Wintour isn't on her way out. Plus, Grindr's under firePlus, the North Face says it will put an equal number of men and women in its advertising.
- Travel tales: ad execs' tips and more for the road weary...he says. Some of his colleagues went out to join the suited
man, he says, who they imagined had just finished pitching the client. To...
- Ewan McGregor Signs With RSA to Direct Commercials, Dunmore Joins The Cavalry...that focused on athletic subcultures in London, New York, and Tokyo.
Hungry Manis adding Swedish director Oskar Bard to its roster. Bard began his...
- See the Finalists for Ad Age's Creativity Awards The winners will be announced at the A-List & Creativity Awards Gala in New York on April 19.