LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- On Star Wars Day, brands couldn't help but hype 'Solo' Will marketers ever realize that Darth Vader is a bad role model?
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: NYT sets its sights on TV and Viacom leans on influencersPlus Sorrell's departure still a mystery, WhatApp founder departs Facebook and more.
- Fire up the Google, because Viacom's NewFront pitch was a literal Who's Who of influencers...has in the pipeline are the BET sketch comedy offering "The Majah
HypeShow," Comedy Central's "Meet Your New Black Girlfriend," starring Akilah Hughes...
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Chipotle, KFC, Hulu and more...basketball star Kristaps PorziÅ Ä£is of the New York Knicks helps
hypeBodyarmor in an ad that throws some shade at "outdated sports drink...
- See How Nike welcomed Tiger Woods back to the Masters...he once powered to new heights. Longtime endorser Nike sought to build
hypewith a new ad released Thursday morning called "Welcome Back." The spot...