LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ghost People: Consumers Sunk Into Smartphones Are Not Where You Think...s or brand's generous (if desperate) discount offer. Much of the
hypearound location-based marketing emerged when there was still a sense of...
- Marketer's Brief: Better Than Doritos Tacos? Taco Bell Says New Fries Are Flying Higher Our weekly marketing roundup has the latest on the chain's sucessful french fry introduction, a coffee-wine combo and Powerade's new push.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Hulu, The New York Times, King and More...surreal spotsâ "including one that features a cop riding a unicornâ "that
hypeCandy Crush. And a man pretends he's not actually using Hulu...
- Four Things We Learned at Mobile World CongressJust because brands and marketers have tech at their fingertips doesn't mean they should get complacent about how and where to deploy it.
- Remotely Entertaining: Separating Hype From Reality Around VR and RoboticsAn industry analyst separates the hype from reality around virtual reality and robotics.