We believe the legacy system of agency networks laboriously and expensively building brands has outlived itself. The new shopping reality has consumers changing their minds at the last minute at point of sale, due to targeted, just-in-time communication.
To win with this new consumer, you need a new network agency model—a model that is collaborative in nature, knowledgeable in changing behavior, and drives transactions.
With 1,300 employees in 24 offices, the companies in Hyper Marketing’s portfolio partner with CMOs of many of the world's most well-known brands including AT&T, Dell, eBay, Google, Kellogg’s, Office Depot, The Home Depot and Unilever to develop integrated programs that deliver profitable results.
- Why Old-School Data Firms Are Donning Modern Brand GarbAs data firms shift direction to navigate client needs, they're updating their brand identity and messaging accordingly.
- Identity Crisis: Data Services Firms Aren't Sure What They Want to Be...evolving the company with acquisitions beyond data and technology."Epsilon acquired
Hyper Marketing, which encompassed brand agency Ryan Partnership, social agency SolutionSet and retail agency...
- Largest Digital Agency Networks Worldwide and in the U.S.Largest World and U.S. Digital Agency Networks: Agency networks ranked by 2013 digital revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Zain Raj Buys Chicago Research Firm, Expands Offering...on his current endeavor, he said. He arrived at Epsilon via
Hyper Marketing, an umbrella company that was formed in early 2012 when SolutionSet MediaWhiz...
- Epsilon's CEO of Agency Services, Zain Raj, To Depart Company...data and direct-marketing behemoth via the $460 million acquisition of
Hyper Marketingjust under a year ago. In a memo Friday afternoon to employees...