LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Google Wins Inaugural Mobile Grand Prix A mobile-display ad from none other than one of world's biggest mobile-ad sellers, Google, won the first Mobile Grand Prix at the Cannes Lions ad festival today.
- Google Wins Inaugural Mobile Grand Prix'Hilltop Reimagined' -- Essentially a B-to-B Campaign --Triumphs Over Toyota
- Retailers Strike Back in Mobile Wars With ... People...brand," said Geoffrey Handley, co-founder and CEO of mobile agency The
Hyperfactory. "Now, nine out of 10 consumers know much more than the store...
- People on the Move: IPG Mediabrands Promotes Prashant Kumar to Asia Regional President...divisions. In 2008, Ms. Jones became VP-entertainment and media for The
Hyperfactory, a mobile ideas, media and execution company for which she was tapped...
- Meredith Invests in Biggest Agency Yet: Iris Worldwide...isn't Meredith 's first international investment: Last summer it acquired The
Hyperfactory, which has since moved headquarters from New Zealand to New York. Iris...