LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Boomer Esiason Huddles Up with NFL Sponsors in a Pitch for Radio...sponsors, a roster that includes the likes of Anheuser-Busch InBev , Gatorade,
Hyundai, Pepsi , Visa and Xbox. (The sample letter furnished to Ad Age was...
- Using Mobile to Lure Viewers to Long-Running Shows...well as its Walking Dead Chop Shop app, created in partnership with
Hyundai, where fans create zombie survival machines. With @walkingdead_AMC tweeting to its...
- Chevy Trash-Talks Ford's Aluminum Trucks in New Effort...independent marketing consultant and former executive at ad agencies for Ford and
Hyundai. For one thing, it could come off as hypocritical for GM, which...
- Biggest Brands, 2015 edition200 biggest brands from Ad Age's 200 Leading National Advertisers report, 2015 edition. Ranking based on U.S. measured-media ad spending.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2014.