LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What you need to know about VW's global creative reviewThe brand's electric vehicle push and U.S. market share aspirations will shape the holding company-level review.
- Saville signs Peedom, Bray joins Durable Goods...Bowl spot for Pepsi and directing efforts for brands including Google , GM,
Hyundai, Nissan, Home Depot and P&G. Backyard is signing director Stuart Douglas...
- Volkswagen launches global creative agency reviewThe U.S. incumbent Deutsch could be battling DDB, which has the account in Europe.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: WPP's Sorrell under pressure. Plus, the latest on the YouTube shootingThe suspect in the shooting at YouTube was reportedly a video creator angry about the platform's policies and her meager earnings.
- Watch the newest ads on TV from Hyundai, Subaru, Volvo and more...make a point about the Subaru Outback's dependability. And in a
Hyundaiad, an astronaut gets a long-distance love note by text message...