LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Cloverfield' Effect: Netflix Scores the Super Bowl's Biggest Lift in Purchase Consideration...Bowl advertisers with big lifts in purchase consideration included Hulu, Mtn Dew,
Hyundaiand Stella Artoisâ "brands with a grab bag of approaches. "Super Bowl...
- Super Bowl Ads Included More Women, Study Says -- and Featured Them Less...Odds," about Canadian Paralympic skier Lauren Woolstencroft; Coke's "The Wonder of Us";
Hyundai's "Hope Detector" and an NBC Olympics ad featuring Lindsey Vaughn.
- Amazon, Tide Top Ad Age's New Super Bowl Ad Rankings With Morning Consult See every Super Bowl 2018 ranked by effectiveness, entertainment and the overall combination, according to ratings provided by pros.
- Super Bowl Alert: So Long Big-Game Ads, We Won't Miss Many of You Ram tries to steer out of a skid, some marketers mail it in and Tide wins our first pro ranking of the most effective Super Bowl ads.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: Super Bowl Ad Recap, From Silly to Smart to SnarkyTide had good clean fun at the Super Bowl, and people loved the 'Dirty Dancing' homage from Eli Manning and Odell Beckham Jr.